PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Santonio Holmes refuses to return punts that are too good (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point being Steelers kept Big Ben cause helps the team, notwithstanding is extra-circular activity. Holmes was not traded away because of his extra-circular activity but for being a egotistical malcontent. (just like a certain other WR)

You know how in draft evaluations, people talk a lot about valuing "football intelligence," which is not quite the same as what a Wonderlic measures? I think it would be just as useful to talk about "football character," which isn't quite the same as "I'd want this guy to date my sister" character.

Take Brandon Spikes. He's been an immature dumbass off the field, but by all accounts a smart, hard-working leader once he gets to work.

I think it would be just as useful to talk about "football character," which isn't quite the same as "I'd want this guy to date my sister" character.

Take Brandon Spikes. He's been an immature dumbass off the field, but by all accounts a smart, hard-working leader once he gets to work.

Exactly. There are plenty of guys I would want as teammate, but wouldn't want dating my sister. And the reverse is true as well.

Your posts are painful. Why did you ever START typing like that? You only capitalize the first letter in titles, and even then, not on EVERY word.

Really? You Must Have Alot Of Time On Your Hands To Look How I Type. If You Don't Like It Don't Read It. If You Have A Problem E Mail Me Instead Bein A Douche On Writing It On Here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Da Bronx Rocks Da House!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes