PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going 15-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going

15-1 huh?

I'll be surprised if the Jets make it to the halfway point without at least 3 losses. They already have 1, and have to play the Pats, Dolphins, Vikings, & Packers the first half of the year.

Re: Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going

Everything is just fine, sanchez... keep drinking (and spraying) that stool-aid! NO need to worry :D

Jets think they r hot ****.... The "Miami Heat" of football. Talk is cheap..... what excuse will they make when they go 0 and 2?

"At least we can go 14-2" :rolleyes::eek::bricks::bricks:

:):):)

Cotchery is pretty good IMO.

I agree, I actually think Rex doesn't like players who don't talk and just contribute on an every down basis. Cotchery has always hurt us. I'm sure some players on the Jets do not like all this ra ra BS.

Man is this guy DUM

Someone tell Mr. Sanchez the sun is having trouble rising on Sunday Afternoons in New York lately :cool:

Someone tell Mr. Sanchez the sun is having trouble rising on Sunday Afternoons in New York lately :cool:

Haha! LOL :D:rocker:

Well, Mr. Sanchez, the sun may not come up for you, but we all know you've always preferred the moon anyway.

Last edited:

enough Jets threads without dragging up an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes