PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez on "playbook AFC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Did anyone see this? They showed clips from the Ravens game and on one of them Sanchez is sitting on the bench whining to the coaches "I can't last the whole game like this, I'm getting murdered" (or something like that). Hopefully the Pats can get to him early and often and give him the yips again....:D

Dear Albert Haynesworth,
BRING THE PAIN!!!!

Thanks,
Pats fans all over the world.

Sancheese has a playbook??? :confused:

To be fair, he WAS getting murdered and was fortunate to get off the field in one piece. Granted, he didn't help himself much with his snap handling and inaccurate throws, but I don't think I've ever seen a worse NFL OL performance.

Its mostly pictures and large print.

It's actually a coloring book. The only problem is, Sanchez misses the lines and ignores anything that isn't green. :D

more specifically, it is rumored to be a justin bieber coloring book..

Sancheese has a playbook??? :confused:
playbook.jpg

God I want Ellis to knock him down...HARD

You know Ellis is going to bring the heat on Sunday. Haynesworth will be as well...sanchez will be crying just like the Ravens game

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see this? They showed clips from the Ravens game and on one of them Sanchez is sitting on the bench whining to the coaches "I can't last the whole game like this, I'm getting murdered" (or something like that). Hopefully the Pats can get to him early and often and give him the yips again....:D

we have no pass rush and dont blitz...what make you think we can get to him at all

we have no pass rush and dont blitz...what make you think we can get to him at all

I believe they can apply pressure if they feel that is the best game plan, they did it in the preseason at least........

Am I the only one that think Mark Sanchez looks like the annoying roommate, Leo, from the 2nd Transformers movie? The one who is all techie but made his money before college making kitten calendars?

He comes on TV during a game, attempting to not suck as a QB, and kitten calendars, kitten calendars, kitten calendars come to mind. Weird, I know.

Yes, thankfully you are the only one

Am I the only one that think Mark Sanchez looks like the annoying roommate, Leo, from the 2nd Transformers movie? The one who is all techie but made his money before college making kitten calendars?

He comes on TV during a game, attempting to not suck as a QB, and kitten calendars, kitten calendars, kitten calendars come to mind. Weird, I know.

No idea who that character is. This is the oly one I remember from those movies.
megan_fox_01.jpg

Wishful thinking. But I keep feeling like our defense is on the verge of a breakout game, even though the evidence doesn't indicate it. I hope getting a few guys back and the obvious bad blood brings out the best in the Pats D this Sunday.

The key will be to hit Sanchez and get around him early in the game, make him think Baltimore all over again.

Last edited:
To be fair, he WAS getting murdered and was fortunate to get off the field in one piece. Granted, he didn't help himself much with his snap handling and inaccurate throws, but I don't think I've ever seen a worse NFL OL performance.
I would be happy to see one to rival that from the Jets this week (minus their defensive performance).

I wouldn't go so far as to say we have no pass rush, but it's a fair question. Hopefully having AH AND Wright back, as it likes like we will, will make a difference. If Sanchez has time, I do think this could be a long day. That said, I do feel our D will continue to improve thru out the season.

is this the time to ....mention the Dirty Sanchez .....

:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back