PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez named AFC Player of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, puff em up all the more I say. It'll be more fun to watch when the bubble bursts.

Sweet, 3 straight come from behind wins, 3 straight 300 yard games, showed he has moxy in the clutch.

Hate em or not he is developing nicely for the Jets.

I just find it humorous. He throws a "clutch" interception at the end of each of the last two games before his defense bails him out allowing him yet another chance.

Why all the hate? Oh...yeah....its the Jesters. I do understand and wish them nothing but the worst....however....they have definitely earned my respect...and that includes Sancheez.

They keep winning games that I don't think they deserve to win....and Sancheez has done some nice scrambling and made some good throws to give the Jesters a win...

I think its going to be a great game in 2 weeks.....I am not a player and I am looking ahead....but until then, Go Bengals!

I just find it humorous. He throws a "clutch" interception at the end of each of the last two games before his defense bails him out allowing him yet another chance.

His arm was hit in the interception. Brady threw one also, the DB just dropped it.

================================================

Wut? I think you are thinking of the Vikings.:confused:

That was an amazingly thin line between goat and hero this past week. If not for Houston's ineptitude on their final offensive and defensive drives all the talk would be about Sanchez' pick to seal the victory for the Texans.

How did the texans pull that off? Didn't the jets have no time outs? All they had to do was put a ton of guys in coverage and tackle the guy in bounds and the game was over.

His arm was hit in the interception. Brady threw one also, the DB just dropped it.

I believe the opposing team has to catch a ball for it to be an interception, no? And nobody was comparing Brady to Sanchez anyway. I think the two players track records speak for themselves.

I say he deserves it for those last second heroics. That TD pass was so perfectly thrown and to throw it under those circumstances is what impresses me. Previous game performance not withstanding.
Good job, kid.
Don't do it anymore, though.:mad:

I believe the opposing team has to catch a ball for it to be an interception, no? And nobody was comparing Brady to Sanchez anyway. I think the two players track records speak for themselves.

I agree.

In head to head matchups:

Sanchez 2 Brady 1.

I agree.

In head to head matchups:

Sanchez 2 Brady 1.

You are losing all credibility here. When Sanchez leads his team to a one super bowl victory (I should really say 3), come talk to me and we can compare the two players.

You are losing all credibility here. When Sanchez leads his team to a one super bowl victory (I should really say 3), come talk to me and we can compare the two players.

I'm not looking for credibility. I am simply responding with arguments that match how irrational yours are. Tom Brady fumbled in the playoffs against Oakland. Tom Brady threw an interception in the playoffs against the Chargers that was fumbled, last week Tom Brady threw a game losing pass right into the DBs chest. I guess Tom Brady isn't clutch then right?

Last edited:

i know right..

GLMAO.gif

I'm not looking for credibility. I am simply responding with arguments that match how irrational yours are.

I never once the compared the two players, you did. I am just pointing out the fact that Sanchez has been bailed out the past two weeks by his defense after throwing late interceptions. You cannot deny that. It does not matter if Brady almost through a pick in the game against Indy because nobody is talking about that...

Sweet, 3 straight come from behind wins, 3 straight 300 yard games, showed he has moxy in the clutch.

Hate em or not he is developing nicely for the Jets.

Come on, Gun. He's been lousy.

I never once the compared the two players, you did. I am just pointing out the fact that Sanchez has been bailed out the past two weeks by his defense after throwing late interceptions. You cannot deny that. It does not matter if Brady almost through a pick in the game against Indy because nobody is talking about that...

Sanchez bailed out the defense after they gave up leads late in the game. You're a troll, so I'll leave. Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes