PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez is overpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez has thrown 3 INTS in the past 5 quarters for the Jets...I would say he is overpaid

Two words:"NO SH-T":rocker:

15 million, just disgusting.. what else can you say? Have you consistently watched the Jets play the past few seasons?

Rex is an *******, but as far as defensive minds/schemes/coaching, he's the very best. Yet Sanchez is SO inept at quarterbacking, that they aren't a great team.

Others:

Solia, DT for Miami.. $12.4 mil, insane!

Cassel.. $12.75 mil - knew he got a new contract, but wow, one year filling in for Brady and he gets THAT kinda payout? Crazy.

Of course he is overpaid. 15 mill for an average Qb who throws close to as many int's as TD's year after year

Sanchez makes more than Aaron Rodgers. That's funny. They're paying him to be the quarterback that they hope he might eventually become (but won't).

Last edited:
Yea that's an absurd amount, and I don't think anyone rates Sanchez that high. Having said that, he is clutch and shows up when it counts. He's just not worth that much money. I'd put his price tag at around $7 mill.

too bad the salary scale didnt come ....in ..earlier ....

well let me take that back.....it takes up tons of the Jets Salary cap :)

:rocker:

he makes that much this year due to the money being spread throughout his entire contract.

mr.t dumped a **** load into 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back