PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez is a dork... and was sorry for Brady (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blown off by BB?!?

Wow. Blown off by Bill. The ROOKIE must have done something right. As a fan since the titan days I've only seen one franchise qb for this club and Sanchez is looking to be the second. We have one thing to thank Brett for and that's getting rid of Chad. Looking forward to the rematch.

Agreed. He did quite a lot of things right today. I always thought the Lions should have taken Sanchez over Stafford. He looks like he's a keeper.

Re: Mark Sanchez: I felt for Tom today.

Oh the great Mark Sanchez, felt for us today, please... I hate the jets... :banned:

You're such a tool. It doesn't matter what he would have said, you'd find fault with it. LMAO, you're team lost today, deal with it. You deserve what you get. So sick of the NE fanbase, you tool.

You're such a tool. It doesn't matter what he would have said, you'd find fault with it. LMAO, you're team lost today, deal with it. You deserve what you get. So sick of the NE fanbase, you tool.

Wait, your post is nothing but name-calling and you have the audacity to call the other guy a tool? ************. :ugh:

I'm not Sanchez fan, but I have to give the kid props. He put up today and didn't run his mouth like the rest of the mouth breathers on his team. The kid played smart. Also, I thought it was a d*ck move by Belichick to snub the kid like that after the game. I don't know if it was intentional, but the kid was just being respectful.

Maybe he ought to refer to him as Mr. Brady.

===============================================

O Rly, how many come from behind victories against the #2 ranked Pats did K Stewart have where he had a QB rating of over 100?

At least 1! Maybe more.

O Rly, how many come from behind victories against the #2 ranked Pats did K Stewart have where he had a QB rating of over 100?

#2 ranked? Is this college again? Please...Sanchez will do well for half the year. I watched him in college, it wall all come crashing down soon. He has poise, but really, what did he do that was so AWESOME? The Jets won by one touchdown in their house. We were missing our starting linebacker and # 2 receiver. Let's see how he handles some adversity. Congrats on a big win, but Jet fans are aching so bad for a great season...it is kind of sad.

Wait, your post is nothing but name-calling and you have the audacity to call the other guy a tool? ************. :ugh:

It stems from an earlier thread. My point was that he was going to complain about any Sanchez remarks, regardless.

I do post here from time to time, and not just around Jets games. I read here often because I think their are knowledgable football fans on this site. It's just that when it comes to homerism, and every fanbase does it, it's annoying. Sanchez and the Jets D beat the Pats today. How about just tipping the cap and moving on instead of criticizing something Sanchez saya that was meant to be respectful.

And by the way, I have seldom, if ever, started the name calling when I have come here.

#2 ranked? Is this college again? Please...Sanchez will do well for half the year. I watched him in college, it wall all come crashing down soon. He has poise, but really, what did he do that was so AWESOME? The Jets won by one touchdown in their house. We were missing our starting linebacker and # 2 receiver. Let's see how he handles some adversity. Congrats on a big win, but Jet fans are aching so bad for a great season...it is kind of sad.

Thanks for the congrats.:)

What he did that was so awsome is he led the Jets on a 3rd quater TD drive, against the Pats, in only his second start as a rookie, he looked good and performed well and did not turn the ball over. = Awsomeness.

This guy is arrogant and we let him kick our ass.

It stems from an earlier thread. My point was that he was going to complain about any Sanchez remarks, regardless.

I do post here from time to time, and not just around Jets games. I read here often because I think their are knowledgable football fans on this site. It's just that when it comes to homerism, and every fanbase does it, it's annoying. Sanchez and the Jets D beat the Pats today. How about just tipping the cap and moving on instead of criticizing something Sanchez saya that was meant to be respectful.

And by the way, I have seldom, if ever, started the name calling when I have come here.

Um, the site is called Patsfans.com....right? I think you should expect homerism here? It IS NOT an NFL site, it is dedicated to Patriot Fans. If you want hugs and kisses, really go over to the Jet boards. Congratulations on beating the Patriots in week 2 by a touchdown. You guys are well on your way to the Super Bowl, really. Good luck.

Thanks for the congrats.:)

What he did that was so awsome is he led the Jets on a 3rd quater TD drive, against the Pats, in only his second start as a rookie, he looked good and performed well and did not turn the ball over. = Awsomeness.

No worries, he is playing well. BTW, is that a drunken alcoholic on your signature? Just curious.

You're sick of the NE fanbase, and yet, here you are, on patsfans.com.

I see how that works. :rolleyes:

That's what fans do. Jets fans hate Brady. See: "Brady sucks!"

It's just that when it comes to homerism, and every fanbase does it, it's annoying.

Um, it is what it is?

Sanchez and the Jets D beat the Pats today.

They did, good job. Sucks for the Pats.

How about just tipping the cap and moving on instead of criticizing something Sanchez saya that was meant to be respectful.

This is where things get sticky. I mean, if you feel offended by the response, how about just understand that losing fans are sensitive to what they perceive as rubbing it in their face without playing in the mud?

It takes 2 to tango.

In any event, good win.

No worries, he is playing well. BTW, is that a drunken alcoholic on your signature? Just curious.

============================================

I'll let that slide.

Because today is a great day, ain't nothing going to get me down.:)

============================================

I'll let that slide.

Because today is a great day, ain't nothing going to get me down.:)

Can't wait 'till November!

A rookie QB who has done NOTHING in the NFL has no right saying anything remotely like that.

Put it this way: Kordell Stewart has accomplished 10x more than Sanchez.

The kid is trying to be respectful. In a backhanded kind of way. But honestly, would you want to be the QB facing 25 + blitzes from those guys? The D is tuff, and he was trying to put that point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes