PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez is a dork... and was sorry for Brady (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just watching the interview with Boomer on cbs, I thought when Farve went to the Jets I could not hate the jets anymore... I was wrong... Please lets blow them out today...

Re: Sanchez is a dork....

:sleeping::sleeping:

Just watching the interview with Boomer on cbs, I thought when Farve went to the Jets I could not hate the jets anymore... I was wrong... Please lets blow them out today...

What exactly did he say that you took offense to? I know you have nothing specific to say because he handled the interview with class. I guess that makes him a dork...you dork.

Grow up man, you sound like a philly fan, oh wait your from PA.

How can you guys like this guy, he acts like he has done something besides beat us today... We beat ourselves today.. Not Mark Sanchez.. Give tubby Ryan credit, he talked to talk and walk the walk.. Please , let him do something first, then maybee I changed my mind..

legit my ass the defense won him the game.

Re: Mark Sanchez: I felt for Tom today.

Oh the great Mark Sanchez, felt for us today, please... I hate the jets... :banned:

Oh the great Mark Sanchez, felt for us today, please... I hate the jets... :banned:

he already is speaking like a SB winning QB

Dear God...please somebody smack that kid....what a tool.

Jets have all the rights to talk, they backed there talk up with a tremendous football game.

What an arrogant prick. Pity for the "old man", Brady. Nice backhanded jab.

I Heart Mark Sanchez, what a classy kid.

Sanchez was very impressive today. He didn't get frustrated in the first half, and came back to play a solid second half.

I think the play that impressed me the most was when he spun away from a sack and looked downfield, and ALMOST chucked it down the middle of the field under heavy pressure before deciding to hold it. After a year of Brett Favre, Jets fans had to be holding their breath at that moment, but the kid did the right thing.

He got blown off by BB at the end of the game too, that was kinda funny.

Jets have all the rights to talk, they backed there talk up with a tremendous football game.

A rookie QB who has done NOTHING in the NFL has no right saying anything remotely like that.

Put it this way: Kordell Stewart has accomplished 10x more than Sanchez.

Blown off by BB?!?

Sanchez was very impressive today. He didn't get frustrated in the first half, and came back to play a solid second half.

I think the play that impressed me the most was when he spun away from a sack and looked downfield, and ALMOST chucked it down the middle of the field under heavy pressure before deciding to hold it. After a year of Brett Favre, Jets fans had to be holding their breath at that moment, but the kid did the right thing.

He got blown off by BB at the end of the game too, that was kinda funny.

Wow. Blown off by Bill. The ROOKIE must have done something right. As a fan since the titan days I've only seen one franchise qb for this club and Sanchez is looking to be the second. We have one thing to thank Brett for and that's getting rid of Chad. Looking forward to the rematch.

This will probably piss Tom Brady off. Who was the coach who sympathized with the Patriots after a loss wand Tom went off on him?

Schottenheimer.

A rookie QB who has done NOTHING in the NFL has no right saying anything remotely like that.

Put it this way: Kordell Stewart has accomplished 10x more than Sanchez.

===============================================

O Rly, how many come from behind victories against the #2 ranked Pats did K Stewart have where he had a QB rating of over 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back