PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

San Fran giving it back to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Up 17-0 and close to a td near the half they settle for a fg. Since then it has been all Seahawks.

SF leads 20-14 and Seattle's defense is stepping up.

C'mon SF! Seattle only has two more difficult games left (Denver and SD) and it actually could/would help the Pats in the standings if Seattle wins those games.

Hmph, suddenly Seattle finishing 9-7 seems like a real possibility. Too bad they play in the freakin' NFC West.

Typical of a young struggling team. I'm rooting for them big time and time is running out for the Seahawks.

The statistics are bizarre. The Hawks have struggled with the ball the entire game until the last 10 minutes and Gore has 200+ yards of his own!! Yet the game is in the balance.

Deion Branch having a big day.

The 'Boys are finally taking it to the Colts. These two games are perfectly set up.

Massive defensive stand by the niners on 4th and 1. The game is theirs for the taking and now Julius Jones has taken the Boys to the one yard line and suddenly the Colts D looks every but as vulnerable as they have all season. Great games.

Well, it's not over yet, but I thought Dallas was an easy pick over the Colts. We'll see.

Johnny Mac said:
Well, it's not over yet, but I thought Dallas was an easy pick over the Colts. We'll see.
Peyton spent a hell of a lot of the first half pouting as the Boys got real pressure on him, but Dallas seemed to tire very quickly after getting the INT TD early in the third and it suddenly looked like Peyton was going to run the game.

We'll find out a lot about him inthe next few minutes.

Haha, TD taken back because Parcells challenged the previous play. Man up, Dallas!

Cowboys take over on downs. Manning CRYING to officials. Dallas needs a couple first downs to seal it up.

Poor whittle Peyton.

San Fran did hold on, by the way. 21-14.

He just cannot freakin' help himself. "We're not winning and I've played like a donk, so the fact that I've just hurled an uncatchable pass out of the end zone, must - it just must - be someone else's fault."

This team is so goddamned beatable, I'm cross all over again that we didn't do it.

Deion played really well. He still is a great receiver. The problem with Seattle is that they have no run defense.

BIG WIN for SF - Thanks, 9ers! d%#*!@t, if St. Louis hadn't blown BOTH games vs. Seattle, that draft pick would be looking mighty fine. Then again, I'll just take this loss as an unexpected happiness. I guess it makes up for one of the Ram chokes.

Thank you inept Niners, and bless you Terry Glenn for converting that 3rd and 7. Peyton ran out of time for a change...:D

Undefeated no more.

ironwasp said:
He just cannot freakin' help himself. "We're not winning and I've played like a donk, so the fact that I've just hurled an uncatchable pass out of the end zone, must - it just must - be someone else's fault."

This team is so goddamned beatable, I'm cross all over again that we didn't do it.
No doubt, we should be 9-1. Oh well, look to the future.

Colts lose, I'm happy. Get to look forward to just a little less Manning ballwashing this week.

MoLewisrocks said:
Thank you inept Niners, and bless you Terry Glenn for converting that 3rd and 7. Peyton ran out of time for a change...:D

Undefeated no more.

All in all, it could hardly have been a better night.

Ugh, but we get to hear about the '72 Dolphins. I can't wait until they're all dead.

Johnny Mac said:
Ugh, but we get to hear about the '72 Dolphins. I can't wait until they're all dead.

You'll go to hell for that - and rightly so - but I know what you mean. But can you imagine having to hear about Peyton's 16-0 for the next 34 years? Can you think about it without feeling ill?

mosi said:
Deion played really well. He still is a great receiver. The problem with Seattle is that they have no run defense.

He's a fine receiver. But they lost. I guess that "spend whatever it takes for the 1 year window of opportunity theory" will soon see the downside, never having seen the upside.

Kind of makes the "compete every year" theory start to make sense.

In a related question, did Burleson have 7 million dollars worth of punt returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing