PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

San Diego Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've won 2 AFC championships in Pitt during this run, you guys are a bunch of pu****s compared to the Steeler fans.

heinx - steelers, invesco - broncos, arrowhead - cheifs, fed-ex, redskins, licoln, - eagles, lambaeu, packers -- loudest stadiums ever

qualcomm doesnt even come close

I have been to them all

well then your either lying or havent been there in a long time. For one there arent nearly as many raider fans because you have to buy a ticket to 3 other games just to go to that game. With that said... I think your lying. lol

OMFG you are the biggest idiot on earth. Seriously. You just proved my point. They do that because the stadium is ALL raiders and they try to keep them out. Funny thing is scalpers and places like stubhub buy them and then sell single game tickets.

qualcomm sucks

I have to except for heinz. I used to live in colo springs so I know about invesco and arrowhead isn't so much loud its just a great atmosphere. Seattle is actually the loudest I think and San Diego in a playoff game is louder than arrowhead. Ask any chief fan there in 92.

OMFG san diego sucks!!!!!

Back to the fact that the chargers had to institue a policy to keep raider fans out because they outnumbered charger fans

LOL

yes because it is the chargers stadium. You should know there are a bunch of raider fans in san diego. When the faiders were in l.a. it was not unusual for 25 30 thousand charger fans to be there. Plus the faiders have a bigger fan base than do the chargers so its not so much we are bad fans its that they outnumbered us. Plus there still havent been many faider fans at the Q in recent years. Who wants to see their team get stomped 42-14 and 34-10? We've beaten the faiders 7 straight games soon to be 9. You think we're afraid of them lol

Thank you for admitting you were wrong. That is repectable :D

whatever man I'm not focused on crowd noise or the faiders. We will win against the patriots in convincing fashion. Remember I said this. We will win by at least 20.

but but but wait until we hear the crowd noise..... the classic backpedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back