PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Samuel Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. Looks like we'll be in a LOT better injury situation from AFCC game. I will be SHOCKED if the Pats don't win this game.

Nice to see Watson was moving well and had on his game pants for practice. He'll be needed.

***Phew****

Watson and Brady practicing too... I wish Sammy was back too, but I'll take it.

The dudes will be ready-we need as many as we can get. what a killer game!

I watched the 07 Colts/PATS AFCCG last night on NFLN. I had forgotten what a great game Samuel had. He had 3 or 4 pass deflections and a pick six. Hobbs played well too. They defended the deep ball beautifully

I'll be extremely upset if the Patriots do not offer Asante Samuel a long term contract.

I'll be extremely upset if the Patriots do not offer Asante Samuel a long term contract.

What if, by letting Samuel go it allows them to keep Stallworth and Moss around?

It isn't always a simple decision of yes or no.

What if, by letting Samuel go it allows them to keep Stallworth and Moss around?

It isn't always a simple decision of yes or no.
I'd rather keep Samuel than Stallworth. Please remember that Chad Jackson should be completely healthy for the 2008 NFL season. As for Stallworth's cap hit for 2008, I'm not sure he is worth $6.4 million.

http://www.patscap.com/futureyears.html

what if its a question of asante or moss?

Doesn't Asante have a very sick son? I hope it's not that.

I watched the 07 Colts/PATS AFCCG last night on NFLN. I had forgotten what a great game Samuel had. He had 3 or 4 pass deflections and a pick six. Hobbs played well too. They defended the deep ball beautifully

Hobbs played the deep passes well, but the Colts/Wayne ate him for lunch in the underneath and intermediate passes... especially in the 2nd half.

In his defense, Wayne is one of the best receivers in the league.

yeah, you have to watch out for Brady's "shoulder."

I love how everyone thinks Brady has a shoulder problem. This is great we all take this to be true :rolleyes:

The Man has had a healthy shoulder for 2 years and this is something that Bellichick likes to play. The tell tale sign is the few times they have forgotten to put him on the list and someone says something he is on it the next week. Does his shoulder look like its hurting??? God the man (BB) is a friggin genius

count on reiss to get the story and get it out fast.

I love how everyone thinks Brady has a shoulder problem. This is great we all take this to be true :rolleyes:

The Man has had a healthy shoulder for 2 years and this is something that Bellichick likes to play. The tell tale sign is the few times they have forgotten to put him on the list and someone says something he is on it the next week. Does his shoulder look like its hurting??? God the man (BB) is a friggin genius

Everyone thinks Brady has a shoulder problem? Break out your sarcasm detector, champ.

well thank god for that reading some of these posts youd think he had to throw left handed. If there is no "Dodgy" its hard to tell sarcasm in plain writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes