Welcome to PatsFans.com

Salute, to Tubby Ratfink and the Green Beans!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Tunescribe, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,911 / 11 / -21

#61 Jersey

Middle-finger salute, that is. :D Not from these quarters, of course -- we value their incompetence too much. No, this special acknowledgement comes from Jest fans. Here is but a small sampling of the New Jersey fan implosion courtesy of Ganggreen.com:

"After watching them for this many years, I've just learned to let go of the disgust. There is something fundamentally wrong with this franchise; we've had different coaches, different players but a consistent result. I just don't know how else to describe it."

"I think I'm gonna be a Raiders fan, atleast their team has promise."

"There is man selling rope cheap on ebay."

"Brady OUT.....Maroney OUT.....a quarterback that's never started a game.....at HOME.....we have FAVRE......we are HEALTHY......enthusiastic crowd. This is THE most embarrassing game in Jets history. I've never been more sickened by our team then I am right now at this moment. This was completely embarrassing and this game will be remembered forever. Horrendous loss!!"

By the way, has Gunnails checked in yet? A few days ago he was predicting the end of the Patriots dynasty today. Yoo-hoo! Gunnails!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.