Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sally Kern Says Gays Are Biggest Threat to American Society

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Mar 11, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

Rep. Sally Kern: "Gays Are Worse Than Terrorists"
    She didn’t know that she was being recorded in a meeting.

Her hate speech (Audio):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPB7bTdz2xQ

Full story:
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080311_1_A9_hUnde16804

or
    http://www.egossip.com/celebrity/sally-kern-should-take-seat-ellen-degeneres-show-11670

Dick Cheney (Father of lesbian Mary Cheney) might shoot Kern in the face !

/Why does the Christian right hate the Islamists? They fight against the same things.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I saw that yesterday and figured she wasn't even worth my time posting. What an idiot, and the people who vote for her. So Patters is worst then a terrorist. Was Timothy McVeigh gay? That is absolutely ignorant for someone who resides in Oklahoma where one of the worst terrorist acts occurred to make that statement.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oklahoma again?
    These are the retards that passed that law that allows a student to answer the question, "How old is the earth" with, "6000 years." Too bad OK is not on the Mexican Border. I'd let them have it. Amazing how stupid Oklahoma is. I used to think Florida was a dumb state - and they are - but these guys are giving them a run for their money.

4. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"She received a standing ovation from her fellow Republican legislators Monday."

What threatens this country isn’t national bankruptcy,but Homosexuals and lesbians .:rolleyes:

/This is our country....

5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +154 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

She is 1000% correct.

We haven't had a terrorist attack in this country since 9/11.

There are kids who sadly fall prey to homosexual pedophiles everyday in this country.

Don't be naive and say they are not related.

6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

NO!
    This is Oklahoma. They're an embarassment to the family.

7. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Wait until the pony express delivers the news and these hillbillies find out there is a dark skin guy running for president

8. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Don't forget to consider the kids who sadly fall prey to heterosexual pedophiles everyday in this country.

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

Obviously this woman hates gays. I don't. I don't care what people do in their own life. I do care about kids though. While I think the woman in question is an idiot for her ignorant hate speech, I do think she raises a valid point about public education when she says this:

Anyone who thinks that public schools aren't indoctrinating children toward a specific ideological set of thinking is missing the boat. An education should not be an indoctrination. Parents should raise kids, not public schools. Teaching kids about homosexuality at young ages bothers me. Especially when they do it without notifying parents.

10. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Homosexuality is fine, just as long as they dont teach them that some people believe in God ;)

11. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I hear that makes them gay:rolleyes:

12. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

I don't want either in a public school. I want to to stick to teaching kids math, science, government, etc. and some simple finance would be nice these days.

13. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

I don't think little kids should be indoctrinated with the whole gay issue, along with an asortment of other issues, when they're in a public school. It's not a schools job to raise kids. It's a parents job to raise them.

14. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

There's a difference between protecting gay students from discrimination by their classmates and "teaching homosexuality." I know I never had a class entitled "Homosexuality 101." So what exactly is it that you mean when you say they are "teaching homosexuality in schools?"

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

King & King.

16. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

What does that mean? I'm not trying to be an ***** here but I've often wondered what conservatives mean when they say that schools are "teaching homosexuality." Has anyone had a teacher stand up in front of the classroom and say "todays lesson is homosexuality and how great it is?" The closest thing I've had was sex ed (which many students parents pulled their kids out of) where we had a discussion about homosexuality. Some of the kids were ok with it, and others were not. The teacher didn't offer any opinion and I can't imagine that if some teachers do, they are doing it on a widespread enough level to have a greater influence than the parents. Why do conservatives talk about how important parenting is to a child but they are so fearful of not being able to counteract what a teacher says.

This is just the same old tired routine from conservatives. You'd rather destroy public schools than fix them. Take over and undermine every social program and run it into the ground and then say "see government doesn't work." No one here wants to fix the public schools and make them better, they just want to complain about them and the "liberals."

17. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

How old are you? I'm going to guess that you're not a 7 year old in the Lexington public schools system. Google king & King Lexington. This stuff should be left to parents, and shouldn't be force fed on 7 year old without parental notification. It's all part of an indoctrination process. Eventually they'll decide to brainwash your kid with something you don't like, without your knowing. This is what happens when the government dominates the education system.

18. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I think you have it wrong , i don't want my son to be indoctrinated by that witch , god this , god that .Leave your god in your house, don't bring those supertitious and retarded stuff to school.Respect everybody , and don't call for hatred.
    She is the one, i am scared of , she is the one that preachs hatred toward minorities.

/god did it.

19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So basically you've just said "respect everybody..!! oh but don't let those Jesus freaks anywhere near my kid...."

20. weswelker#83

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

You are free to believe in your soup , just don't bring it to school.Leave it in your house.