PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Salas, Rivera, Hilliard Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes worked out for Miami and Oakland, wouldnt that say hes recovered? The whole situation is confusing. He also publicly said hed welcome a return to NE no?

But if he worked out for Oakland and Miami AND he's STILL not on a team doesn't that say something about him?

But if he worked out for Oakland and Miami AND he's STILL not on a team doesn't that say something about him?

Yes. It says that he's worked out for Oakland and Miami and is not currently on an NFL team.

Yes. It says that he's worked out for Oakland and Miami and is not currently on an NFL team.

Well, I think we can agree that they are two of the most receiver-challenged teams in the league right now. If they pass on a guy, he might not be completely healthy.

Not taking sides, but Deus and 1%er well done on your debate of the value of a 7th round draft pick. Entertaining feedback with good arguments from both sides. Exactly the stuff that forums were meant for.

Well, I think we can agree that they are two of the most receiver-challenged teams in the league right now. If they pass on a guy, he might not be completely healthy.

I agree with you. It's just that the information, without more, doesn't really tell us anything beyond the bare bones. It could be, for example, that he looked at those teams and decided that he'd rather wait and see what else develops than play for either of them, or it could be something else that's not about him being injured. The Winslow situation is a pretty good idea of what I mean. Look at what so many were thinking after Winslow left Boston after his first time here, yet he's back and under contract now. From the way some were talking, you'd have thought Winslow was hopping into Boston on one leg, while carrying an artificial leg in his arms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back