PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs 49'ers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

49 yarder from Smith to Davis for the TD

Maybe defense does win u championships....

Nice play.

Davis is a beast.

Touchdown Vernon Davis! He's no Gronk or Hernandez but he is a great tight end.

Memories of Meriweather tackling McCourty. lol.

And that's a TD.

What the hell are the Saints doing with Sergio Brown at Safety for?

that beast Vernon ran a 4.39 40 time

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks the Pats have the worst defense in the league and monumentally worse than anyone else just isn't watching other games. This is what the 2011-2012 New Orleans Saints have been all year give or take. Maybe they don't have two players taking out each other on plays like that but they are getting burnt for big plays. They gave up 14 plays over 40 yards this season while the Pats gave up 9.

Last edited:
Man I love watching this Niners D. Every play somebody is paying the price for touching the ball. This is nice to watch in this era of Madden NFL offenses.

Those going on and on about that helmet to helmet hit being illegal have been noted by me.
It is ok to say you did not know, but to still come out and say that those of us saying it is legal are wrong is strange. Do the research.

Why didn't that kid just take the touch back?

Man I love watching this Niners D. Every play somebody is paying the price for touching the ball. This is nice to watch in this era of Madden NFL offenses.

Did the 49ers finally give up that rushing TD ?

I think through 14 games they hadn't allowed a single one. No wonder that they are where they are this year.

If the niners win this game, i really want to see a packers vs niners game instead of giants.niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back