PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans are taking this game WAY too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enjoy! RAW RAW VIDEO of Drew Brees & THE Saints 2009 - Who Dat!

YouTube - New Orleans Saints 2009 Highlights

:singing::singing::singing:

Wow, you guys have your own highlight real now, congrats. I wish we had one. :singing:

I love how Saints fans are all ****y and arrogant these days, like they've actually done anything. :rolleyes:

Yes, you have a good team...... yes, it will be a tough game...... But let's get real...... It's a regular season game that both would like to win, but probably means nothing in the great scheme of the season for the winner, or the loser. Prolly means more to you though, since it would eff up your perfect season. If I were you guys, I'd wanna get the loss out of the way now. Trust us, the longer you go, the worse it is.

Last edited:
Saints fans are bragging about beating the Giants. Saying they destroy "so-called good teams" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a hysterical thread. Youtube highlights of the Saints???:rofl::rofl:

I wonder what the Pats 'statement' game was in 2000 to prove 'legitamacy'. I don't remember one...perhaps it was the AFC championship game against the Steelers?? Even that, people still thought we were gonna get crushed by the Rams.

These Saints fans take me 9 years back....but I don't remember getting this juiced for regular season gms

As was the case when we had an undefeated regualr season, the saints fans are pysched about every win or potential win. Obviously the patriots are the biggest obstacle to an undefeated season.

As I said about us at the time, it would be better for them to get the loss over with so they can focus on each game, the playoffs and the Super Bowl, and keep things in better perspective.

Lord knows the Giants are a Juggernaut this year....:rolleyes:.....it's amazing they have even won 1 game with the pathetic performances they keep putting up, and they are in very real danger of missing the playoffs entirely.

I can understand the Saints fans being pumped for their team, they are finding ways to win just like the Colts are....I don't think either will go 16-0....especially the Saints :D

I think it's great. The Saints had been a complete joke of a franchise until the Jeff Blake/Aaron Brooks combo gave them a glimmer of hope a decade ago, and then Drew Brees coming in and making them legit contenders. They're sporting a 10-0 record and they're going through the hype we went through just two years ago. It's natural they'd be tensed up at this stage of the season, with the Patriots showing up as a serious threat, with the whole world watching on Monday night.

I don't fault Saints fans for getting excited, and even a little ****y. They're doing what they should be doing: relishing and enjoying the moment. You can't really expect fans of a winning team to remain humble, especially when winning was such a foreign concept for quite a while. But I'm guessing Monday night/Tuesday morning will be more somber in the NOLA than they'd expect. With Miami on the horizon, the Patriots need this more than the Saints do.

Last edited:
I went to a Saints forum and seen a thread named 'Sean Peyton reputation rising to Bill Belichick levels'. Needless to say I left instantly :)

Last edited:
Oh yea, and why are Pats fans saying we've never had a good team???

Are people just forgetting about us being 1 game away from the Superbowl in 2006?

So were we that year.

We consider that a disaster.

You'd think it was the Super Bowl combined with Mardi Gras around here the way they're taking about this game. .

All female Saints fans should lift their shirt after every score Monday night. :ugh: who would I root for then?

Last edited:
All female Saints fans should lift their shirt after every score Monday night. :ugh: who would I root for then?
A score of 101-98 in favour of the Patriots then :p

Aints fans are in for a rude awakening. We arent some cupcake team like the ones they have been playing. They are scraping by in those games. The best of the AFC will shine again on Monday.

Aints fans are in for a rude awakening. We arent some cupcake team like the ones they have been playing. They are scraping by in those games. The best of the AFC will shine again on Monday.

the patriots are 7-3, they havnt beaten a team with a winning record yet. That sounds like a few "cupcake" teams to me.

some of you hypocrites need to proof read what you type befor you you post.

This coming from a patriots fan, please stop embarrassing the rest of us.

This isnt directly toward you, but more at the vast majority of the stupid post in this thread.

Last edited:
I think fans on both sides are making very bold (and somewhat stupid) predictions. The fact of the matter is that these are two very good teams and it will probably be close. That being said, I do think after looking at the Saints message boards, they are a little more arrogant than the people around here. What kills me is the fans on the saints message board that stress how much heart they have, how great brees is, and how week our defense is, while everyone responds with "great analysis." I'm sitting here thinking "what analysis?"

The Saints are not getting much national betting respect againts the Pats. The betting line opened at NO -3 and on Friday night its moved to -1.

I love how OUR defense is the weak one. Right. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots