PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints Come Marchin In......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling this game will come down to some freaking blown or bogus call by the Refs, and a fumble, missed FG or something.

I cant speak for everyone, but Saints fans are on cloud nine right now after what happened last year. "We are going 16-0!!" and all that mess. There are more sensable fans out there.

Tall order IMO. Beating the Patriots is tough. Beating the patriots in their house, is ever tougher. Beating the Patriots in their house, after coming off a tough close loss, is asking a lot.
'

Im a Saints fan so I am always going to pick the Saints, but this game is sooooo tough to predict.

Same like you, I can't speak for everyone. What you say about the 'tall order' and the points behind it are true only if the Pats are close to full strength.

With the O wobbling and the D taking such hits, the current Pats are a shell of what they were last year. :mad:

So, doesn't matter if we are playing home and after a loss in which we never got a TD - we are currently not strong enough now.

So though I am rooting for us to pull an upset, I fear the Saints will march over us.

I just have a feeling this game will come down to some freaking blown or bogus call by the Refs, and a fumble, missed FG or something.

I don't think that it will even be that close. I am very pessimistic about this one. :(

I've been lurking on Saints forums today. Everyone's pretty confident. The only comment I saw that went against the grain was someone laughing at a guy who said Gronk wouldn't have an impact if he played.

No matter how good we've been, I've never been 100% confident that we'd win a road game. Not the most objective fanbase that I've come across, certainly not close to what you get here.

I've never met a fan base who are more full of themselves. Nice, sure, they aren't like Jets fans who just want to fight you if you walk in with different colors on but a large portion of the fan base thinks they are the greatest fans who ever walked the face of the planet. You'll often hear things like "what other fan base would have X amount of people at the airport to meet the team after a game" or "what other fan base would sell out their stadium after hurricane Katrina" which is ironic because they used to need local business buy a bunch of tickets to avoid blackouts before Katrina. I remember walking up to the Dome on game days and buying $5 tickets from scalpers in like 2003-2004, now they're the greatest fans in the history of sports.

Congrats on the win guys. Game went like I thought, until the last seconds.

Clutch drive by Brady, I though our D did well for the most part, but we couldnt keep points on the board.

Great job taking Graham out of the game. Drew had a bad day but I give credit to your D, he simply had no where to do on a lot of throws.

Hopefully we meet up again in Febuary :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye