Welcome to PatsFans.com

Saddam Might Be Dead Next Week

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

Susan Sarandon likes to walk around outside prisons at midnight with her "Stop The Killing" sign whenever they exacute a murderer, well she batter get her a$s over to Iraq, they may shoot Saddam tomorrow.

Thats the way to do it, none of that waiting twenty years sh!t over there, what ever happened to that Whacky Moron Ramsey Clark that was defending Saddam?
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Who cares? When Hussein is offed, what difference will it make? It will, if anything, highlight the bogus claim that he was a threat to us and that Iraq is better off without him. A year from now, they'll be dreaming of the good ol' days when Saddam was only killing a few hundred people a year.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

A few hundred a year? He killed over 5,000 in one day alone at Halabja. You know, with those WMD's he's never had. :D
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dayum, I hope they do it before I go overseas... I don't wanna miss out on the fun...
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +188 / 7 / -23

Will hanging make things better over there, or will it just be a catalyst for more violence against the american soldiers and the Iraqi people??
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 1 / -9

They May Televise It, there are some kids over there that won't want to miss that, the ones that Saddam made watch as he had their fathers thrown off ten story buildings, there are a lot of amputee's that won't want to miss it either, the ones Saddam had carved up in front of their families, if anybody deserves to die it is that savage pig, they should have shot him when he was in his little "rat hole".

GOD IS GREAT
  7. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Oh yeah, those 650,000 right?
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Excellent point. Kinda like guaging what type of reaction zapping UBL might cause. Personally, I think it might spike the violence. However, where UBL was despised by so many, my thinking is that the spike would be isolated to a few Sunni area's. Remember, the vast majority of Iraqi's disliked Saddam.
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't you ever get sick of being wrong...? :rolleyes: The Vice Presidents are authorized to sign off on death penalties without the signature of the President if he does not explicity object. There have been several hangings in Iraq recently using that very same method, and that is what is expected to happen here.

I know you really really hate to see your hero get hanged, but it is going to happen.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Prove it. I hear you, I just don't believe you.
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +309 / 4 / -2

Any way Saddam is spared death as a means to achieve a sort of reconciliation between clashing factions? Will the Shi'ite spare his life in exchange for Sunni non-violence? Just a thought.
  12. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I'm generally anti death penalty, on the grounds of one innocent person being one too many. I'll make an exception in Saddam's case. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the Iraq invasion, this guy deserves everything that is coming. An ignominious end is by far the most appropriate for him.