Welcome to PatsFans.com

Saddam Hussein to Hang...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Nov 5, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

All over the press this AM, do not comprehend the timing of this as mucho violence is predicted from this outcome.. then again if the Dems win big on Tuesday and they let down their "day long lockdown", and violence ensues then they can blame the Dems. I dunno, do not understand why this would come out two days before the election, it is not as though anyone ever thought he was a good guy or anything.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6117910.stm

He was found guilty over his role in the killing of 148 people in the mainly Shia town of Dujail in 1982.

His half brother Barzan al-Tikriti was also sentenced to death, as was Iraq's former chief judge Awad Hamed al-Bander

Former vice-president Taha Yassin Ramadan got life in jail and three others received 15 year prison terms.

Another co-defendant, Baath party official Mohammed Azawi Ali, was acquitted.

When called to court, Saddam Hussein, dressed in his usual dark suit and white shirt and carrying a Koran, walked to his customary seat and sat down.
  2. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The timing of the news shows that George Bush is playing politics with the Iraq war.

It is sad that George Bush is using the Saddam verdict as a politcal tool to influence the election on Tuesday.

This news further confirms that the Iraq war is a political war, and not a war on terror.

All those 2,900 American boys and girls died for nothing. They are just politcal pawns of George Bush and the Republican party.

3. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

its like Bin Laden's message to the american people 4 days before the 2004 election or the Hostages in Iran being held all through 1980 and being released the day Reagan took over. Anything involving the Bush family is calculated.
  4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hanging is a tough way to die.

You might want to read "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" to know what it fells to die by hanging.

If I were Saddam, I would bribe the guard to shoot me in the head instead.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Whatever Happened To That Piece Of Sh!t Ramsey Clarke?
  6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

This must be a sad day for mikey and NEM that their anti-Bush hero and hopefully next president of Iraq is going to be hung, where all who are sane can see him struggle dying from a hangman's noose. I for one will be happy, the Iraqi people will be happy, those who have fought for their country and given the ultimate price in the global war against terrorists, like Saddam, will shed a little smile. Unlike those who seek only to undermind the military and hold their party in higher authority than their country, the day he gasps his last breathe is a giant **** you from everyone involved in the war on terrorism!

[​IMG]
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The sad part of this is that the decision was made weeks ago, the trial ended in July, and that nobody has put forth any sort of reason for holding it up.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

lol :singing: The Uncle Teddy Pelosi Gang play politics with Homosexuals
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hey, that's Chairman Tedy and SPEAKER Pelosi to you!
  10. Kdo5

Kdo5 Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 5 / -1

Hope someone puts it up on youtube :D
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I know, and then watch the taxes go up and the malls go up (blown up).

These bastards will do away with security because they don't want to offend the Muslims, the Muslims will start bombing America and the dingobats will still be blaming Bush.

There are still democrats around today that when something goes wrong they will say, "well, during the Reagan years"

In a way it will be fun to watch these Liberal Politically Correct Idiots try to run a war but God help the American people in the Skyscrapers and the frequent flyers.
    If the democrats win, "DON'T FLY", TAKE THE TRAIN.
  12. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

interesting memory about that story. Sickos teaching at my sixth grade class on Cape Cod in 1974 that it would be appropriate to show a film of that to the class.

secular intellectualism at its best in our public schools. snuff is ok. But thank goodness they didnt let anybody pray.

but i digress........
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Quit crying. The Dems politicize the war all the time, just like the GOP does. Obviously it's fair to assume that GW and the Iraqi Govt worked the schedule out this way. Of course we can't say for sure, but we can certainly assume. Just like we can assume that the Dems held their Foley info till near the election. See, when each side charges the other with being less than ethical I laugh. Chargind either side with lacking ethics is to say that one side actually has them.

:D
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Wishful thinking bro. They only put the beheadings of americans like Nick Berg & the assasination of US soldiers on YouTube. Oh, wait, I mean on CNN.

[​IMG]
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Saddam is good buddies with Bush, Clinton, and other illuminati tops.

If he "dies"... he will die the same way that Kenneth Lay "died".

Prolly in Monte Carlo with a face lift.

And a fancy fruity mixed drink in his hand.

Living the good life.