Welcome to PatsFans.com

Saad Hussein From Chicago/Ethiopia

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

This piece of sh!t "Hussein" from Africa has been living in America ever since he arrived here and has never had a job, we have been supporting the f---ing dirty bastard from the first day he set foot in the land of the free (send me your poor and you homeless) how do these scumsuckerdly toothless smelly
    son of a b!tches get into this country, why in the name of Jesus H Christ don't we bring back Ellis Island, this savage wants to "get rid" of our President so he sends our Messiah some "HIV BLOOD" we welcome the dirty monkey eating dog into our country, we give him food stamps, we fix his rotten teeth, we give him a place to live, we kiss his dirty maggot invested a$s and what does this Pig named "Hussein" do, he trys to kill our President, now whoever trys to punish him will be called a "Racist".

THIS COUNTRY WILL FALL IN YOUR LIFETIME THE SLOBBERING LIBERALS CONSTANT BLEATING FOR CIVIL LIBERTIES AND THEIR SILLY POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSH!T IS BRINGING THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA CLOSER EACH PASSING DAY, I SAY "F--K THEM"

NEWS TODAY:
    (the scumbag is from messiah's "hood")------:singing:
    It's only the second time ever that HIV-infected blood has been sent with malicious intent through the U.S. mail system, a spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service said.

In the weeks leading up to Obama's inauguration, Saad Hussein, an Ethiopian refugee in his late 20s, sent an envelope addressed to "Barack Obama" to offices of the Illinois government in Springfield, Ill., according to court documents.
    Chicago Man Arrested for Allegedly Targeting Obama With HIV-Infected Blood - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 22 / -19

He's mentally ill, but the article doesn't say on what grounds he's in the United States.

I couldn't figure that out, but I did find this interesting statistic:

African immigrants to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult whites and 3.8 percent of adult blacks in the United States, respectively.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

All that is needed in America is common sense in the handling of Immigrants that wish to live here, this is the reason that I no longer supported Bush and I also have lost my respect for McCain, they did absolutely nothing to stop the invasion of America by 12 Million Illegal Alien Criminals (criminals because they broke our laws)

Destroying Ourselves From Within Is What It's Called.

WELCOME TO AMERICA COME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR OR STAY THE HELL OUT

SHOOT TO KILL

DON'T FEED THEM DON'T CODDLE THEM AND THEY WILL GO HOME

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 22 / -19

Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Cuban government subsequently announced that anyone who wanted to leave could do so, and an impromptu exodus organized by Cuban-Americans with the agreement of Cuban President Fidel Castro was underway. The boatlift began to have negative political implications for U.S. president Jimmy Carter when it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities."

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 26 / -33

The previous president and the previous ruling party did a whole lot about this issue, i.e. nothing.. whoever administers justice will not be called racist.. this is a stand alone case about trying to hurt the president, not about race..

It is interesting he entered the country during the administration of George... and the liberals did it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

I left GW Bush a long time ago because of this stuff, GW Bush, Crazy McCain and the whole Pelosi Gang sat by and did NOTHING while 12 million criminal ILLEGAL ALIENS invaded America and now we are supporting the bastards and paying for their Health/Dental/Food/Drivers License/School/ and all other kinds of "free sh!t" for illegal aliens, they defied our laws, they entered our country illegally and now we have to pay for the rotten bastards, some of these sh!t bums are living better than poor American Citizens.

Americans On The Border:
    Shoot the bastards.