PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#'s Never Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninkovich has been playing pretty damn well.

I've been brushing off the Vrabel comparisons, but his career has progressed (statistically) in an uncannily similar way to Vrabel. Like almost identical.

Hes tracking that way and providing the same level of unspectacular, but very steady playmaking.

The number 7 once told me that the sky was red. In general, I don't trust prime numbers.

I have found that the number 4 and 9 are very trustworthy.

I find 13 to be the most trustworthy number regardless of the rap it gets which is nothing more than a media fabrication and conspiracy headed by hotels and office buildings.

Like this artist.....

26%20Twisted%20Numbers%20small.jpg
EXACTLY. Everyone knows that a 0 preceeds the 1 except whn we are counting decades. Decades are grouped by the starting number. :bricks:

I was listening to Pete Sheppard Show last night. He made alot of good points on his show. Who offense have the Ravens played? Alot of those teams really suck, I mean really suck. The Jags beat them...32nd rate offfense. Played Browns twice and there offense is what the mid 20's... Come on people when they played a good offense like the San Degio....they lost badly....Not saying this is going to be like the Denver....but is not '09...The past dosen't matter anyways...different teams and all...dosen't matter....Another point is the Patriots beat losing teams????when the pats played these teams they where not losing...and by the way tell a team that played all winning teams...National pundits don't do there homework and it shows!!!!BE LOUD AND PROUD GO PATS!!!!!:scream:

The number 7 once told me that the sky was red. In general, I don't trust prime numbers.

4. Meh.

12, though. . . .

I'm certainly not going to anoint our pass defense as anything great, or even above average, but along with the nice looking sack numbers, the pass defense has only allowed over 300 yds passing in 2 of the last 10 games after allowing 300 passing yards in 6 of the first 7 games.

I thin Bb may have stumbled on to something by putting McCourty back at safety. The combo of Arrington, Moore, Jones, and Molden has been ok but could it possibly be that they are playing more aggressive knowing that they have McCourty and Chung backing the up? How many times did you see them break on a ball against the Broncos and almost get a pick?

Now I know Tebow is not a grat passer or decision maker at the qb position but maybe, just maybe our cb's have more confidence now woth the saftery tandem described above. They haven't played many games like this but seem to be getting a little better each week with this personnel. Also, the return of Spikes seems to have elevated the aggression on d as well. Spikes is known as an emotinal guy and seems to be that emotional leader on d.

Who had most of the sacks? Ninko?

Sacks over the past four games:

Ninkovich: 3.5
Anderson: 3.0
Wilfork: 2.5
Ellis: 2.0
Spikes: 1.0
Love: 1.0
Mayo: 1.0
Deaderick: 1.0
Warren: 1.0

Yes, that means that Ninkovich has more sacks over the past four games than the entire Ravens defense.

Last edited:
Sacks over the past four games:

Ninkovich: 3.5
Anderson: 3.0
Wilfork: 2.5
Ellis: 2.0
Spikes: 1.0
Love: 1.0
Mayo: 1.0
Deaderick: 1.0
Warren: 1.0

Yes, that means that Ninkovich has more sacks over the past four games than the entire Ravens defense.

Ellis finally earning his pay! Bet he is glad he left the Jets now. :lol2:

How many interceptions have the Ravens had over those games?

In the regular season, teams had to drive for more yards to score on the Pats than the Ravens.

(Not including the postseason) You had to travel 104.3 yards to score a TD on the Ravens, while you had to travel 115.4 yards to score a TD on the Pats.

In the regular season, teams had to drive for more yards to score on the Pats than the Ravens.

(Not including the postseason) You had to travel 104.3 yards to score a TD on the Ravens, while you had to travel 115.4 yards to score a TD on the Pats.

Too bad we allowed 2000 more yards than the Ravens, otherwise our defense would be awesome!

Ellis finally earning his pay! Bet he is glad he left the Jets now. :lol2:

All he has to do is read the paper and he's glad he left that crazy lockerroom. The Jets imploded this year and it continues to make news.

Oh and hey guys who woulda thunkit, but our defense can rush the passer! :)

Last edited:
A little off topic, but I think that the move to safety might be exactly what McCourty has needed. Although he was great last year, he's been mighty terrible this year at CB. Belichick stuck with him there for a while then moved him to safety in the second Buffalo game (I believe). To me, he looked much more comfortable back there against Denver. I also liked the way Moore looked at CB, particularly when he was in man coverage.

I think putting him behind everything was the only way he could get Devin to turn around.

How many interceptions have the Ravens had over those games?

4. 3 of which came against TJ Yates, a rookie in his 1st play-off game.

The Pats had 5. 4 came against Ryan Fitzpatrick..

I don't think you actually had a point.. And you're banned so you won't be replying.

Was it dusk when 7 said that?

I never really trusted 7 anyway, so holier than thou... "oh look at me, I'm lucky 7!"

You really shouldn't disparage all prime numbers though, I find 5 to be very trustworthy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes