Welcome to PatsFans.com

S. Holmes: "Numbers speak... on how well those guys are NOT playing on their defense"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Patspsycho, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patspsycho

Patspsycho Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bulletin board material:

Santonio Holmes (per Bedard & SMY tweet): "I think the numbers speak for themselves on how well those guys are NOT playing on their defense."

2. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: S. Holmes: "Numbers speak... on how well those guys are NOT playing on their defe

Hey Santonio "Numbers speak... on how poor that Mark Sanchez guy is playing for your offense and the samething goes for your pathetic O-Line" :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  3. Froob

Froob Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +753 / 12 / -4

#32 Jersey

Re: S. Holmes: "Numbers speak... on how well those guys are NOT playing on their defe

Sadly he has a point. Last seasons ending should be enough motivation to win this one. Blow em out and get Chad to do something obnoxious at the end. Greene sleeping in the endzone still makes me mad. Go get 'em!

4. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 16 / -8

#95 Jersey

Why do the jets always like to talk ****? They don't win. period No SBs in forever..yet they still open their mouths

5. Froob

Froob Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +753 / 12 / -4

#32 Jersey

They did come in the pats house last year and win a big game though.

6. Brady_to_Moss

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 16 / -8

#95 Jersey

Which lead to nowhere yet again

7. vuudu

vuudu In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +18 / 6 / -2

If this motivates our D then they have been in denial for the longest. He speaks only the truth.

8. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -1

True, and the way to make them look like fools is to go about your business quietly all week, then kick the !@#@! out of the Jets on the field on Sunday. I hope our boys are feelin' it!!

9. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +860 / 6 / -9

Good thing we're getting Dowling and Bodden back (ostensibly). I hope we punch him in the mouth.

10. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,916 / 11 / -21

#61 Jersey

Doesn't matter. Having it shoved in your face by your opponent is another matter entirely. Those mouthy bastards just can't help themselves.

11. Brady_to_Moss

Ratings:
    +1,918 / 16 / -8

#95 Jersey

Holmes is a complete tool who is probably out drinking and driving as we speak. He probably gets out of his car at every red light and does his awesome first down pose because he is the best WR of all time

12. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -3

#12 Jersey

The Jets can talk about us. They got the better of us last time it's up to our guys to shut them up

13. JetsfaninPeace

JetsfaninPeace Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Never understood why fans get so worked up over these things. He's telling the truth. If Brady or someone on the Pats came out and said, their offensive line is garbage, I couldn't care less. I would LOVE for them to prove him wrong, just like you guys are hoping for the Pats D. I enjoy quotes like these because they spruce up the rivalry IMO.

14. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +703 / 0 / -3

Holmes obviously doesn't abide by the motto of 'people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. Through four games Holmes is averaging 3 receptions per game and has amassed all of 164 yards of total yards from scrimmage. So I would suggest to Holmes that his numbers speak on how well he is playing on offense.

Santonio Holmes Unimpressed With Patriots' Offense, Says 'Numbers Speak for Themselves' - New York Jets - NESN.com

Apparently the Jets way of dealing with teammates pointing fingers at each other and creating a divided locker room is not to tell them to be quiet, but instead talk about their opponent rather than themselves.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  15. Christopher Patriot

Christopher Patriot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I didnt think it was possible to dislike a team more than the Mangini led jets,
    Thanks to Plax, Santonio, Cro, Ladanian,Scott, I can't stand these guys.
    I really don't think it's all Rex, these are some of the most disrespectful horrible bunch of human beings ever to put on a NFL jersey, Mangold,kellar,greene, Harris, Revis, Leonard I respect those guys but the dislike i have for the first 5 puts them above *****burg squealers which is saying something.
    I hope we shut them up and they don't even sniff the Playoffs.
    I hope Bodden shuts up Plax, Mccourty is all over Holmes and Ladanian meets Spikes, Chung, and Wilfork.

16. slash83

slash83 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +37 / 4 / -0

Man I hope Al, Bodden, and Dowling all return and this defense punches them in the mouth from the get go..

17. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +231 / 9 / -3

To steal a line from Ted Nugent. Someone at the game must bring a sign that says. Santonio, Santonio.....$UC* my bonio!!

18. Patriots Nation NY

Patriots Nation NY Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I laugh every time I see it though ...lol

[​IMG]

19. ArchAngel007

ArchAngel007 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +221 / 2 / -1

#12 Jersey

Kay cool numbers speak for themselves? Jets D have given up 3 less points than us and we are 3-1 so thanks Holmes

20. doesntmatter1

doesntmatter1 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -2

Its no different than Randy Moss's split the defense. I find it entertaining also and somehow it pisses me off. When they are winning and he does it, i'm like"you smug son a B!!tch". Then i somehow get even angrier when he does it when he is losing. I get like Bill and i'm all like don't you see the scoreboard you stupid son of a B!!!!tch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.