Not open for further replies.

Steve102

Any Man Who Must Say I Am The King Is No True King
PatsFans.com Supporter
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Rex Grossman = Sexy Rexy

Rex Ryan = Fat

If Sexy Rexy hadn't been such a knucklehead and played for field position, the outcome might have been different. Maybe.

Pats opening drive 3-0, Jets opt for long field goal, missed, 10-0. Jets shank ensuing punt, 17-0, game over.

The Voice of The Fan: FVP: NY Jets Come To Foxboro To Kiss Patriot's Rings, Get a Beating In The Process.

Yep Ryan is too proud for his own good...for a HC who hasn't won aynthing yet he sure gets alot of press and plays up to it too. I love the line from Brady via BB of course. "When you win say little...when you lose don't say alot."

Last edited:
Yep Ryan is too proud for his own...for a HC who hasn't won aynthing yet he sure gets alot of press and plays up to it too. I love the line from Brady via BB of course. "When you win say little...when you lose don't say alot."

Drinking that kool aide, that's for sure. Brady's more like a bartender for BB's Kool Aide, serving it up as example to the young guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back