PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan O'Callaghan vs. Nick Kaczur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratoath

On the Roster
Reaction score
Who will get the nod to start at RT on opening day?

Re: Ryan O'Callaghan V Nick Kaczur

I think it will be O'Callaghan if he's healthy but the concussions are a concern.

I'm going with O'Callaghan.

I think it will be O'Callaghan if he's healthy but the concussions are a concern.

Does this guy want to end up like Ted Johnson?

At tackle or any other OL pos, all you do is bang your head.

He should get out of football.

It's a damn shame because he has some talent.

Kaczurs going to be our guy.

... accidently mispelt the name, although it wasn't my fault.

I'm going with O'Callaghan
I am curious. How did you misspell it, but it was not YOUR fault? :confused:

I am curious. How did you misspell it, but it was not YOUR fault? :confused:

ok, technically, it was my fault!!

i knew the spelling but didnt realise i had typed an extra A. sorry!

it'll be some good healthy competition at right tackle for training camp (i wish we had more of that for left tackle). it'll be interesting who gets it.

Lets just hope they can push each other and at the end of the day, together they can provide service over there without it being a liability. Lets just say that we don't need any repeats of that Dec Miami game. In general, I was under the impression that the long term plan was to get Light over there and for a stud LT to be brought in. Obviouly, the 49ers valued the Staley a lot higher than Bilichick. I wouldn't be able to comment on that.

I'm hoping O'Callaghan just because he can really hold it down over there. Kaczur has been the red-headed stepchild of the o-line and I mean that in a best way possible :)

Kaczur will start.

O'Callaghan should wear that special mouthguard.

Great thread topic.

Howcome last season I never heard about O'Cal's concussions? And now it's accepted that he had them. Did the Pats do their usual vague description of his injuries last season?

Great thread topic.

Howcome last season I never heard about O'Cal's concussions? And now it's accepted that he had them. Did the Pats do their usual vague description of his injuries last season?

I believe they are an issue since college.

Let's hope we have a solid starting RT. Kaczur reportedly isn't exactly a lock to make the roster entering his third season at age 28.

I thought O'Callaghan's injuries were knee issues.

I thought O'Callaghan's injuries were knee issues.
He had all sorts of problems in collage reading his profile when he was drafted I couldn't believe they took him.From what I can remember he had: TWO broken wrists,shoulder problems ,concusions, I think a past problem with his neck,And a scope done not sure.But I don't think he missed any time. Even with all that happened to him.I think he's better than Kazur,who played well his rookie year but dropped off last season as far as his play.

Somebody who hasn't had the job before. The Pats have to have a different Opening Day RT each year.

It's like #2 on The Prisoner.

Somebody who hasn't had the job before. The Pats have to have a different Opening Day RT each year.

It's like #2 on The Prisoner.

two years ago they had ashworth and gorin. Then, they let ashworth go and traded gorin to arizona after a preseason game. I remember thinking 'what are they doing? They just lost their two right tackles.' But they just popped in a second year player and a rookie seamlessly. Thank you Dante Scarnecchia

two years ago they had ashworth and gorin. Then, they let ashworth go and traded gorin to arizona after a preseason game. I remember thinking 'what are they doing? They just lost their two right tackles.' But they just popped in a second year player and a rookie seamlessly. Thank you Dante Scarnecchia
To be fair, that second year player had been popped in to the left tackle slot the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back