PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan Clark: No more respect for Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
"my" team was totally unprepared for a big conference game against a good team today...now you should mosey along and put on your bob kraft costume you've got for halloween...

making crude jokes about a man who is in mourning, having just lost his wife and lifelong companion.... Ray Ray-esque

The better part of that "squirt" ran down his momma/sister's pantyhose after the hog calling contest ended up a free for all in the mud and Uncle/Daddy made a surprise "delivery"....

class act, there....is that what you do? you make personal attacks on someone you don't even know because I criticized your favorite football team? nice, real nice....tool

making crude jokes about a man who is in mourning, having just lost his wife and lifelong companion.... Ray Ray-esque

if bob kraft's offended by what someone on a pats fan message board wrote about someone telling someone else to go put on his bob kraft costume, i'm sure bob will get on the horn and tell the mods....:rolleyes:

of course, YOU will keep on making Bob Kraft jokes because...well...you're so classy...like your favorite football player

Last edited:
Did u think welker was an A-hole for that foot joke he made against rex? One thing you don't do is make fun another coach's private life.
No, it's better to publicly make fun of another coach's professional life as fat-ass Rex did to Norv Turner last week. What the hell does Welker's comments about Tubby and his pervert wife have to do with Ryan Clark (which, by the way, everyone on the planet other than New Jersey Jets fans, thought were freakin's hilarious)? Grow the f*&^ up...

Fans shouldn't have much respect for the Pats after they've collectively SUCKED coming of their last two bye weeks - today and the playoffs last year....how does a team play so poorly after a bye week? this is a very disturbing trend....how do the fanboys explain this? two straight big fat grade a extra large eggs after bye weeks????

I'm sure you are aware that going into this week, teams are something well below .500 when coming off of a bye this season, right?

class act, there....is that what you do? you make personal attacks on someone you don't even know because I criticized your favorite football team? nice, real nice....tool

Considering the comments you've posted, you are the last person who should be talking about another person not being a class act.

BTW, I can give you a great example of a personal attack, if you'd like. What joker said was hardly a personal attack.

No, it's better to publicly make fun of another coach's professional life as fat-ass Rex did to Norv Turner last week. What the hell does Welker's comments about Tubby and his pervert wife have to do with Ryan Clark (which, by the way, everyone on the planet other than New Jersey Jets fans, thought were freakin's hilarious)? Grow the f*&^ up...

Just calling u out for being a hypocrite. What welker said was worse than what ryan said.

BTW, i guess bellichick was one of those new jersey jets fans who didn't find welker funny. Even bill thought welker was wrong and benched him. You don't bring up the personal life of your opponent. It was classless.

My point is that other teams' players are no bigger A-holes than Pats players.

Last edited:
Considering the comments you've posted, you are the last person who should be talking about another person not being a class act.

BTW, I can give you a great example of a personal attack, if you'd like. What joker said was hardly a personal attack.

when it entails someone's mother is a pig, yes, it is a personal attack - the lowest form of low - this is a FOOTBALL forum, not a forum to attack other members families, especially when they are no longer with us, as is the case here, as the poster known as joker has done...

i never said anything about any forum member's else's momma, father, etc....

Last edited:
I'm sure you are aware that going into this week, teams are something well below .500 when coming off of a bye this season, right?

But do these teams have "the best coach in the league" as the Patriots supposedly have? that stat still doesn't excuse last season's playoff non-performance...

But do these teams have "the best coach in the league" as the Patriots supposedly have? that stat still doesn't excuse last season's playoff non-performance...

like the superbowl ?

every year the pats s$#% on the steelers and every year their fans still talk crap. you'd think after enough a@#whippings they'd learn a little humility. apparently they are like charger fans, they're too stupid.

Fans shouldn't have much respect for the Pats after they've collectively SUCKED coming of their last two bye weeks - today and the playoffs last year....how does a team play so poorly after a bye week? this is a very disturbing trend....how do the fanboys explain this? two straight big fat grade a extra large eggs after bye weeks????

Yes, losing on the road to a 5-2 team is just so horribly embarrassing that perhaps you should go back to your home on Jets Insider and yuck it up with your fellow Jets fans. Obviously you're a lot more comfortable and fit in better over there.

Nice hijacking of the thread. Subtle but very effective.

So in your green and white world if the Patriots don't go 19-0 each and every year then they are total under achievers and all involved should be discredited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes