PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan calls Pats showdown second-biggest game in Jets history

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ thinking this is second biggest in franchise..would the AFCCG be 7th all time? :rolleyes:

What a jackass.

My advice to the Jets and Ryan is to stop BSing yourself. What the AFCC playoff , if they beat the Pats, will be the 3rd biggest in Jets history, then the SB 4th?

Have you completely lost your minds Jets? Rhetoric does not win football games.

Get a grip, shut the pie hole and play ball, or you're going to lose.

LOL @ thinking this is second biggest in franchise..would the AFCCG be 7th all time? :rolleyes:

What a jackass.

Good questions, BtM, and it forces me to ask them this as well, then where does the 1982 AFCCG game against Miami rank? Please Rex, we realize that "dealing in reality" is not exactly one of your strong suits, (I don't know, maybe it is the foot thing or something) but at least do a little research on the organization that you work for, before making such mind boggling statements. All you have to do is open the latest Jets' "Media Guide", after all it should be "staring you down the side line".

EZ76

Last edited:
Ryan has just managed to put all that much more pressure on his team. Just amazing.

Ryan has just managed to put all that much more pressure on his team. Just amazing.

Exactly. Rob and I had this discussion on a thread last week after the Colts game. Then, we overwhelmingly had the pressure to deal with, what with being the first seed and the decade's best team and whatnot. However, that pressure has clearly shifted this week due to the Jets not being able to keep their mouths shut.

Is Ryan's "second biggest game in franchise history" comment just another part of this week's blustering, or is it a dig in response to when Robert Kraft said prior to the Pats-Jets game a month ago that it was "the biggest regular-season game in our history"?

If it was then perhaps Rex missed the two most important words of Kraft's remark: "regular season".

Is Ryan's "second biggest game in franchise history" comment just another part of this week's blustering, or is it a dig in response to when Robert Kraft said prior to the Pats-Jets game a month ago that it was "the biggest regular-season game in our history"?

If it was then perhaps Rex missed the two most important words of Kraft's remark: "regular season".

Yep, and it shows the chasm between the two. Any game against the Pats is huge to the Jets. Whereas, with the Pats, it has tended to be more of what NFC opponent we have face in SB's.

EZ76

If this game is the 2nd biggest in Jets history then what the hell was last years AFCCG ranked on his board?:confused:

what an idiot

Could this be Rex trying to psych out all our rookies? Just saying.

Folks, I believe this is entertainment, pure and simple.

Talk trash, talk nonsense, make it personal, do what crap you want, whatever.

Because, that will ensure the media always around your feet to lap up more and more and ignore real hard issues with the team.

Ryan in all probability would have told his players not to read/listen to what he tells persons outside the locker room. Simple. That would allow him to feed the NYC media the type of meat that they are craving to keep the Jets in talk all time.

And remember that irrespective of how the team did it, Jesters went to the AFC champisonship last year and are a game away from it this year. So, the team earned some space in bragging.

Let's just hope that we shut them out on Sunday and put a mercy killing to this. :)

Last edited:
Could this be Rex trying to psych out all our rookies? Just saying.

Everything the rookies need to know they can get from the Belichick Times.

Well.....I guess if your all time record is 351-413-8... a divisional round play-off game can in fact be 2nd biggest game in their sorry history.

Did Ryan threaten to hit out team with a bat?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down