PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan: Brady was looking at sideline,should be penalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan is making the Yankees seem like a more attractive option in New York.

Huh? Brady didn't point at anyone. If he did, the NFL Network, who has been touting the Jets ridiculousness for days now, would have brought out the tape. And how the heck can this dumbazz see where Brady is looking all the way across the field when he is supposed to be coaching his team? I guess we now know the real reason the Jets lost 45-3, Rex was "watching the QB's eyes" rather than coaching the game.

I guess we're going to have to chip in and get Brady some night shades so he can put them on when he comes off the field, so as not to offend anyone on the opposite sideline and such.

It would be such a travesty in so many ways if the Jets win this game, or even come close. Please take notice football gods!!

That's a great point.

How can Ryan notice something like that, but he never saw Sal Alosi setting up his tripping wall over the course of 2 seasons?

Rex Ryan is making the Yankees seem like a more attractive option in New York.

Its going to be really bad when the jets lose on sunday and the chant "Yankees Suck" gets replaced with "JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK" from now on.

Its going to be really bad when the jets lose on sunday and the chant "Yankees Suck" gets replaced with "JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK" from now on.

Nah, what would be even better is have the whole stadium sing:

Whose your daddy, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap

EZ76

They owe us for the year 2008.

I believe you meant 2007. For it was the football Gods that robbed us of a SB. If it werent for the Gods, we might not have gone 11-5 in 2008 :D

Didn't this moron's special teams coach just get his team fined for hurtling accusations about supposed rules violations at another team rather than filing a complaint with the league? They actually have a rule against that...

Once again, this is why I was rooting for the Colts last weekend. Rather play them or the Ravens any day then listen to this media whoring trailer trash spew crap for a week...

LOL I just watched a clip of Cromartie talking about the lack of class and professional behavior Tom Brady had on the field during the last game! LOL! It's a joke. After the way Edwards was dancing and taunting the Pats in week 2, the tripping situation and all the trash talk to Jets do he turns around and says that!! You can't make this **** up. I gotta admit though, the trash talk and the hate between these teams has made this week more fun.

Last edited:
hhhhelp128651916809703553.jpg

Last edited:
idiotjetsfan said:
Do you guys put everything that he says under a microscope? You guys act just like females.

Excellent. I can add 'bigot' to the long list of undesirable traits of jets fans.

What an embarrassing fan base.

Last edited:
Quote: Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said.

Why haven't more people pointed out how stupid this quote is? Is Cromartie really so stupid that he doesn't understand that a qb adjusts protection schemes before the snap?

Bump. This is the most entertaining and significant thing to come out of all of the chatter. Remarkable. Should be lead story on the sports shows.

LOL I just watched a clip of Cromartie talking about the lack of class and professional behavior Tom Brady had on the field during the last game! LOL! It's a joke. After the way Edwards was dancing and taunting the Pats in week 2, the tripping situation and all the trash talk to Jets do he turns around and says that!! You can't make this **** up. I gotta admit though, the trash talk and the hate between these teams has made this week more fun.

Now that's rich !!!! The Jets wanting to play the "class card" ? Isn't that always the case with the party that is getting their collective asses handed to them? BOO HOO, you did not win with "class". The ever so predictable mantra. Kind of like LDT crying about "class" when the Pats turned Sean Merriman's stupid little "lights out" dance back on them after we beat them in the '06 playoffs. Hey, if you don't like it done to you, then don't do it yourself. This from an organization, whose trainer tried to take an opposing team's player out on the side line during a kick return. Hey Roger Goddell, don't you think for that incident, the proper penalty would have been fining the Jets $250K, Rex Ryan $500K, and the Jets losing a first round draft pick? I mean after all, fair is fair, right? You set the precedent, boy wonder. Weren't the Jets taking part in some sort of action to give them an of unfair "advantage"?

EZ76

Last edited:
When Ryan is standing on the sidelines, his gut is in the field of play.

shouldn't he be fined for that? :D

I made a comment before the last Jets-Pats game that Ryan seemed to be manufacturing a false bravado because he didn't believe in his team. This week it seems even more apparent as the smack talking has spiraled out of control and players from the team are getting involved. I am not saying that the Jets will definitely lose, but it seems like Ryan is not confident and will do anything to divert the attention from the actual game.

I made a comment before the last Jets-Pats game that Ryan seemed to be manufacturing a false bravado because he didn't believe in his team. This week it seems even more apparent as the smack talking has spiraled out of control and players from the team are getting involved. I am not saying that the Jets will definitely lose, but it seems like Ryan is not confident and will do anything to divert the attention from the actual game.

Right! I thought the same thing. All of this hoo-raa and smack talking is done when teams don't have the confidence in themselves. Its a way to build their confidence up.(The little thats left) When you are a good player, you don't have to talk smack to get yourself in the game. Revis is everything Cro wishes he was, do you really hear Revis talking crap?

Its really sad. its still only a football game and players shouldnt be taking this that personal.

This is what kills me - Ryan and his team talks, talks, talks and then CRIES when an opponent calls them on it during the game. When you talk you have to back it up or accept the consequences - end of story.

Brady staring at your sidelines should be under the category of "Consequences of Running Your Mouth."

I've been hearing about this TB12 TD celebration where he points at the opponents sideline and for the life of me I have never seen it....what are these people talking about? Does Brady get emotional? Yes. Does he trash talk? I would assume so. But how is that any more offensive than Edwards doing the "dougie" in Butler's face after he torched the guy...or that air plane thing Holmes does? Still, I have no idea what pointing celebration these folks are talking about and I have been watching TB12 since he's been with the Pats - live, on TV...I mean, I really, really 'wanna see it!! I want to see the azzhole point celebration. The APC. I want to see it.

Last edited:
This is what kills me - Ryan and his team talks, talks, talks and then CRIES when an opponent calls them on it during the game. When you talk you have to back it up or accept the consequences - end of story.

Brady staring at your sidelines should be under the category of "Consequences of Running Your Mouth."

This! Brady only will open his mouth after his actions do the talking on the field first. Ryan and his crew of thugs talk the whole week before they even step on the field (and even after they get trounced)

Cromartie needs to shut his mouth in matters of "class" and "fairness"
Here's something else you can't make up:

"I have seven kids in five different states," Cromartie said.
Read more: Jets front Cromartie $500,000 to clear up paternity issues - NYPOST.com

Rex is a brilliant defensive mind, unlike any we've ever seen in our lifetime.

His plan is to put Darrelle Revis and Warren Cromartie on the opposite side of the field from the Jets bench on every down. When Brady checks down to the Jets side of the field, Rex screams, "He's looking at me!"

Brady gets flagged for taunting and the Patriots get backed up 15 yards.

Genius, pure unadulterated genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back