Welcome to PatsFans.com

Russia spied on US, helped Saddam Hussen

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 25, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

Russia's duplicity being reveled openly first without backchannel diplomatic precursors sends the message that the Bush admin has written off Russia as an ally or even as a neutral. This revalation discredits Russia's Middle East positions and best yet sets the stage for the US to ignore Russia's protests as we go after Iran's nuclear program. A great setup move.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Russia has never been a friend to America and never will be a friend to America.

If Bush is forced to Bomb Russia, Bush will bomb Russia.

At the end of WWII Gen Patton said "lets keep going and take care of those Russian b astards while we're still all over here"

PATTON WAS RIGHT.

4. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I hope we don't take Russia. They'd bring in conscription. I hate running, carrying heavy kit and being shot at. I particularly hate those things in -2000 degrees (in September) in a country where the food is abysmal, the beer is crap and I can't get a decent coffee. :eek:

5. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Of course, he won't.

Dubai Bush is a little coward.

He is nothing but a punk school yard bully who picked on little guys like Saddam.

But when the big guys came around, Dubai Bush KEPT QUIET and COWERED in FEAR.

This guy has done irrevocable harm to America's integriity and reputation.

They should seriously impeach this buffoon for dereliction of duty.

6. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

This news about Russian complicity with Saddam just adds to the evidence, French & German deals with Saddam for oil, the UN Oil for Food corruption scandal, that it was not possible for the US to form an international consensus to take effective action against the threat posed by Iraq. Our putative 'allies' were in the tank for the enemy. Sure they'd issue numerous stern sounding UN resolutions, but when it came to taking effective action, their perfidious interests were put in jeapordy.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Can we trust Russia? President Bush: I will answer that question. I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy.
    I always thought that statement spoke volumes in terms of Bush's intellect. Putin, a former KGB spy, was deemed trustworthy because our president looked into his eyes and deemed him trustworthy. That is scary. I guess thats how he determined the Saudi's were fit to run our ports and the Chinese worthy to check for nuclear weapons on cargo shipped to us. So now, we are surprised to hear that the Russia helped ur enemies? No way, in george we trust.

8. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The reason other countries were dealing with Saddam is that the guy did NOTHIGN WRONG. Saddam did not have WMD and was not a threat to the world. He is now on trial for the political killing of 148 Iraqi, for which he may or may not even be convicted.

In fact, the real threat was Dubai Bush who instigated the unprovoked muder of over 50,000 Iraq children and civilians.

9. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The buffoon has ZERO INTELLECT and ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  10. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

And this shows your incredible lack of any sense of reality or morality. It's a shame that you call yourself an American - you don't deserve that honor.

11. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,083 / 21 / -13

Disable Jersey

You are even dumber or more perverted than I thought. And that would take a lot.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  12. Brick

Brick Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Honestly does that story surprise any of you?

China does the same thing for North Korea. The piss ant countries give us the aggravation to the benefit of the Chinese and Ruskies.

13. mikey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Reality? Morality?

The REALITY is that there was no WMD and the whole Iraq war is a LIE.

The MORALITY is that over 2,300 US soldiers and over 50,000 innocent Iraq children and civilians are dead.

14. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

Mikey, your the one who said:

And then you happily sing about 50,000 civilian casualties that are the fault of the US (a wonderfully imaginary number).

Admit it - you love to see American soldier's commit criminal acts (real or imagined) ... You have no love for this country ... And you can't wait for some weak liberal to turn it over to the EU or the UN ...

15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Yet another brilliant plan by the chimp. He's such a genius. I wish he was on our side.

16. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +86 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

We are there to liberate the country...so i don't know about any lie. also, out of those 50,000 "innocent Iraq civilians and kids", how many were shooting at us? I would not expect you to know what is going on in Iraq since you have not been there. Let us professionals handle it for you while you sleep under that nice comfy blanket of freedom that i provided for you.

17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

My god, some of you righties are naive. You expect other countires to act in the U.S. interest. There always has been and always will be a constant effort by each country to get ahead. Russia acts out of its own self-interest. I have no doubt they are carefully playing both sides so that they will be well positioned in the event the war continues to go badly. You righties are almost funny when you get mad at the French, Spanish, Russians, and Chinese for acting according to their own self-interest. As the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are showing, the United States is not nearly as powerful as you seem to believe, and you should at least try to understand the marketplace of global politics.

18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

I guess this takes the concept of an "Army of One" to another level, sadly some folk believe that they are personally responsible for our freedom. All the while our constitution is being violated and shortchanged to protect the interests of a select few folks who are ruining this country.

19. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +86 / 7 / -1

#75 Jersey

What kid of respose was that. why did you call me a *********, an idiot (x2), you tell me to go f-ck myself???? GJAJ15 say the same thing you did one post later, but does not call me names. Who do you think you are. I would like to find out who is moderating this forum, really. I demand an apology and you should be banned.

20. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

Please refrain from personal attacks.