PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Russell Wilson

I really love "Higher and Higher"

Sorry, that was Jackie Wilson.

He was spectacular tonight. A joy to watch.

SammyBlueCat:Russell Wilson did a great job tonight as he usually does. If we want to consider Russell a cat, than so be it. Cats are awesome and so is Russell Wilson. :) It was nice talking with you in pm. We have so much in common. :)

Last edited:
I believe that he is really a cat. How do I know? It takes one to know one... ;)

I don't know if he's a cat, but he's really, really good. People seem to think he isn't elite, but I'm not sure that if I had to pick a QB to start a team, that he wouldn't be my choice.

SammyBlueCat:Russell Wilson did a great job tonight as he usually does. If we want to consider Russell a cat, than so be it. Cats are awesome and so is Russell Wilson. :) It was nice talking with you in pm. We have so much in common. :)
You two planning a Denver escape taking advantage of long needed legislation?

This illustrates when a cat's smack talk is posted in the Patriot's locker room.

I think he is annoying as hell...wicked qb, just annoying

The Redskins didn't get the memo......dial back the pass rush.....

I don't know if he's a cat, but he's really, really good. People seem to think he isn't elite, but I'm not sure that if I had to pick a QB to start a team, that he wouldn't be my choice.

I've kinda resisted the Wilson mania until this year, but it's hard to argue that the guy isn't a winner. I thought he was more a system guy in his rookie year, but he's really come into his own, and I'd count him among the elite. I mean, as Pats fans, we should better appreciate the QBs that win more than the stat gods. Then again, he's got some pretty decent stats too.

Wilson is a good QB now and will only get better with time. There is a lot of Brady in him. Just win. That is all he wants to do, just win. I think with Wilson, and that defense, Seattle will win 2-3 more SB.

I love Russell Wilson, the kid is a just a winner. He's the mobile version of Brady.

He's my second fav qb after TB.

My friend in Seattle shared a nice encounter with him that occured last season (when they starting to play stellar and everyone realized that they are going to be great):

it was a Saturday and my friend with his 10 year old kid stopped @ Chiptole near the Seahawks training camp. My friend was in a suit as he had to head to work for a meeting.

Apparently Chipotle was empty and RW and another player stopped by and ordered some take out. While waiting, RW smiles at my friend's kid and notices my friend in a suit. RW walks over, does a fist-bump with the kid and ask's 'what's up with your dad ... working so hard on a Sat?'.

My buddy and his kid were speechless and stumbled for words.

It wasn't anything big but was very nice of RW to walkover and joke.

Needless to say, the kid now worships RW.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back