Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Rise from the dead...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 6, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +709 / 20 / -30

In my morning view of all things right, this was eerily funny... somehow the right will take the comments of a message board and then use the broad brush of that is what the liberal community is saying as a united front..

So newsmax, comes back with the following... one thing I do not understand, did the american public elect Beck or Limbaugh???

The success of the right is to marginalize the left with this type of story, while in reality if you go to a Fox News Message Board.. the same type of rhetoric will ensue against the left..

Newsmax - Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Rise from the Dead

2. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Are you trying to break last year's record? - the one you hold for starting the most threads about Glenn Beck?

I'm beginning to you think you actually like Beck, more than you are willing to admit. Same goes for Palin.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +709 / 20 / -30

Think what you will, but there is great delight in reading half azzed stories in the right wing partisan sites that try to show Limbaugh and Beck as some type of victims.. imo it is epic fail and shows the desperation of the right..

When they stand the vigors of running for office, then an intelligent conversation can ensue.. until then they are just ratings driven media whores..