Welcome to PatsFans.com

Running Backs

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mgteich, Apr 22, 2006.

1. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +339 / 22 / -2

The following running backs appeal to me:

--------------------------------------------------
    I think we're fine with Dillon, Falk, Pass and Evans. If we need another, we'll sign a jag free agent. I don't understand what it means to develop a running back. When we decide to replace Dillon, we'll sign a RB or two, or we'll sign a free agent or two to compete. Running backs come ready to play, or not. Having them sit around for a couple of years accomplishes little.

I would like to add Drew, but that is because he is a returner.
  2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I'll gladly take Drew for PR/KR duty and depth. I'd like to see a player like PJ Daniels or Terrence Whitehead or PJ Pope in the 6th just to give Charles competition for the Practice Squad.
  3. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +339 / 22 / -2

I must admit that I don't pay much attention to the 6th, or the practice squad for that matter, but you're right.

4. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Drew would be nice...or Norwood or Moore....later that is.. I am not at all crazy about any of the so called gems...Williams, White, Maroney..could be busts. All seem to not have what it takes "head wise"...and that is important. I tend to agree the team is all set..but future planning..is OK to do..