PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Running away with DROY : Chandler Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see an interception or two in the 2nd half of the season ... :rocker::rocker:

The tap tackle on bradford last Sunday had me purring.

The kid is talented.

I think he got gypped out of a 1/2 sack on the Ninko sack,late in the Rams game:mad:

Forza italia!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think he got gypped out of a 1/2 sack on the Ninko sack,late in the Rams game:mad:

they might go back and add that on..... theyve done it before.

but i agree with you. That should count as .5 sack

We're talking about Quinton Coples, right?
v.gif

i think he's going to end the season with 15 sacks he was the perseason fav to win the DROY and he's on pace to win it

We're talking about Quinton Coples, right?
v.gif

Of course! Listen to Jets fans and you will know the truth that Coples is double teamed all game long while Jones is easily neutralized one on one:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - is Chandler Jones the one who got away ? ? ?

I watched the Pats/Jets game and I didn't see Coples get double teamed any more than Jones. I guess double teamed means ineffective in Jets' speak.

Why would teams double team Coples consistently when he has been invisible most of the year? It would be like teams double teaming Justin Francis whenever he was on the field. It might happen every once and a while based on how the blocking assignments work out and an extra blocker with nothing to do gets him, but I seriously doubt any team goes into a game with the Jets with a design to double Coples.

I see an interception or two in the 2nd half of the season ... :rocker::rocker:

I see an INT pretty soon too. He's come awfully close to getting his paws on a couple of them.

So much for needing a year of 'seasoning', eh?

So much for needing a year of 'seasoning', eh?

People said he was going to be a situational pass rusher and they were right. What they failed to mention was that he is also a situational run stuffer and, based on last week, a situational drop into coverage guy.

People said he was going to be a situational pass rusher and they were right. What they failed to mention was that he is also a situational run stuffer and, based on last week, a situational drop into coverage guy.

He is coming along nicely in his development into a complete NFL DE......:rocker:

BB likes smaht players who love football. Chandler fits that mold in spades :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes