PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Run up the score

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Pats winning by at least 3 TDs. No Holmes, No Revis and Jets relyin back to ground and pound with a ground and no pound one dimensional. Granted our secondary can make anyone look like Montana but I can't see Sanchez beating us. Go No-Huddle wind their D And Run Ridley & Woodhead down their throats and passin attack. Stop bein cute put this game away by half time.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE!

Just jam them. I'd love to see their ground and pound circus going through our front 7. Hopefully Hightower is back this week too.

Oh wait, there won't be any ground and pound.... Greene, McNight, and Powell are all out... :D That leaves T-Bone to run the ground show. :D

Last edited:
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!

Just jam them. I'd love to see their ground and pound circus going through our front 7. Hopefully Hightower is back this week too.

Oh wait, there won't be any ground and pound.... Greene, McNight, and Powell are all out... :D That leaves T-Bone to run the ground show. :D

Exactly! Good point, didn't know about Greene only McKnight. Shut down their running game. Wilfolk is primed for situations like this. Can See him having a career day.

I really think talk about 'how angry' this team is...is simply juvenile talk

Its understandable if a team like the Colts goes all out emotionally and tries their best to win for their hospitalized head coach and pulls out the game compared to a team that is unable to finish half its games out and is 'angry' now :rolleyes:

You can be as angry as you want.....you still have to play 60 minutes.

I think it's the fans that are angry. I know I was.:mad: . Now I'm just miserable.:( . But I still have faith. :rolleyes: .I think this team has a good chance :rocker: , even with their despicable secondary:bricks:

...our secondary can make anyone look like Montana...

There has to be one exception, right? We can't possibly make Sanchez look like Montana, can we?

That would be like turning lead to gold, or as Mom used to say

1343180207295_3826902.png

I don't know if we have the ability to run it up. The Jets aren't just gonna sit there and take a beating, they've actually been playing well the last two weeks. BUT, nothing I'd love more than another 45-3 beatdown (still have that game on my DVR !).

I'd love more than another 45-3 beatdown (still have that game on my DVR !).

Problem is, if we do that, we'd better watch out in the 4th quarter. Those green scumbags will be aiming for knees to take out, and Rex will be pumping his fist while it happens.

We need a garden variety 31-20 win with the Pats getting a comfortable early lead and not snorting Dad's whiskey all over the carpet when some no-name receiver splits our rookie defensive backs for a last second game winning touchdown.

Last edited:
It would be great if the Patriots put 50 points on the Jets, why? Every monday when you order from Papa John's, they take the highest amount of points scored from a team on sunday and that's your discount. I loved the 52% discount the Pats got me after the Buffalo game. :D

Last edited:
I want a close game- with either a game winning defensive stop or a game winning drive. Hell, I will even take a game winning first down!

Just win…and play well in "winning time."
I was shocked to see how low TB ranks in 4th quarter stats this season…the is supposed to be HIS domain.
It is always nice to embarrass the Jets so a good beat down would be welcome.

There has to be one exception, right? We can't possibly make Sanchez look like Montana, can we?

That would be like turning lead to gold, or as Mom used to say

1343180207295_3826902.png

PBPF with our secondary anything is possible ahem impossible. If there is an exception it MUST be this week. Be aggresive for 60 mins. With Jet's personel their puttin out on our field there is NO excuse. Hammer'm from start to finish!

run the crap out of the score sunday..screw it

It seems like the Patriots aren't the same redzone team they were last season, or even in 2010. Gronk being unhealthy or just not being the same redzone threat may have an impact on that. Hernandez is still legit redzone guy but he just got back and will have to get back in rhythm. Brady should have had 4 TDs and maybe even more this season, but they need to improve the redzone offense, and maybe the lead will become big enough so the defense can afford a mistake or two.

I'd rather see a 10-7 win than a 45-7 win at this point.

I'd rather see a 10-7 win than a 45-7 win at this point.

Care to elaborate on this one? It would be a joke if the number 1 offense in the league was able to hang only 10 points on that green garbage. It's embarrassing enough that we carry around that pathetic secondary, but now we also can't light up the scoreboard?

A win is a win, if nobody gets hurt,whether it's

2-0,
59-0,
or
59-58

Two years ago a 45-3 win didn't help in the next game vs. them.

That particular day was sure fun though!

Actually I still wonder to this day if the 45-3 spanking on MNF embarrassed the Jets so much that it was the reason they went outside the code of conduct and spefically dived three times to stop the mojo on the only three good drives we had in that divisional game . . .its one thing if the guys goes down once, like Wille Mac in 2003 as we don't know if its faking or real, so one Jet drop is okay in my book . . . but if you go down a key points in three drives and each stalls the drive, well that is a whole different ball of wax . . .

if we just won queitly 21-14, maybe the Jets don't go all nuclear on us . . . its still irriatates me that divisional game and those giuys doing down . . .and on the third one Scott is laughing on the sidelines, Jim Nance says, as the guy is goind off the feild, to keep and eye on him to see if he comes back in the next play, and third, the stupid trainor was working on the wrong leg on the sideline . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back