PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOUR: Dolphins and Taylor working on a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RUMOUR: Dolphins and Taylor working on a contract. Also, the MODS suck.

Sorry, man, rumour looks really stupid - and I was born in England. Spell it right and get over it :D

I was born near Buffalo and the word "stinkfist" looks really stupid. Not seeing your point. I should change because you're an American? Way to alter the world's perception of your country.

I was born near Buffalo and the word "stinkfist" looks really stupid. Not seeing your point. I should change because you're an American? Way to alter the world's perception of your country.

it's a good song though.

it's a good song though.

LOL - not bad.

I would hope everyone arguing about the origin of the forum and the team affecting how I spell words realizes how stupid it's making them sound...

I guess we'll have to start correcting how you spell the name of the town the Pats play in, then. It's American after all...

LOL - not bad.

I would hope everyone arguing about the origin of the forum and the team affecting how I spell words realizes how stupid it's making them sound...

I guess we'll have to start correcting how you spell the name of the town the Pats play in, then. It's American after all...

"not bad?"

blasphemy!

Dude- said in jest. Given the general grammar standards here, I don't see spelling as a sticking point.

Keep pushing the nationalism and you'll get a refrain of "Blame Canada" from the South Park movie.:)

Really well. Try to experience something first-hand before even trying to go down that road. The US wrote the book on propaganda.

Go Pats.
I did, the Veterans Administration uses my body for door-stops when it suits them.
sad-smiley-345.gif

"not bad?"

blasphemy!

To each his own. I think it's one of Maynard and co's top thirty songs. ok? ;)

To each his own. I think it's one of Maynard and co's top thirty songs. ok? ;)

well then that makes it amazing:D

Last edited:

Dude- said in jest. Given the general grammar standards here, I don't see spelling as a sticking point.

Keep pushing the nationalism and you'll get a refrain of "Blame Canada" from the South Park movie.:)

They just ripped off the concept of Michael Moore's "Canadian Bacon". Apparently you guys got really worked up when our Zamboni technology surpassed yours. lol

The mods shouldn't correct JSN's spelling unless they are willing to also correct idiotic stuff like prolly instead of probably and other lazy text messaging crap that doesn't belong on a forum. If it's good for one then it's good for all. I actually had punctuation corrected on a message once. Talk about anal.

Try to experience something first-hand before even trying to go down that road.

Seeing you joined the forums on june of 2008 & already have over 4,000 posts you should take your own advice. But that doesn't hide the fact the you sir are a dunce.

GO Pats!

The mods shouldn't correct JSN's spelling unless they are willing to also correct idiotic stuff like prolly instead of probably and other lazy text messaging crap that doesn't belong on a forum. If it's good for one then it's good for all. I actually had punctuation corrected on a message once. Talk about anal.

Same here. These guys should get a hobby... like FOOTBALL.

Trying to create a seeming jump in the general forum-wide IQ is a fruitless endeavour anyway.

Oh geeze, I did it again. Spelled a word right, I mean. Course if NASA spells it that way, I guess it's ok... ;)

Seeing you joined the forums on june of 2008 & already have over 4,000 posts you should take your own advice. But that doesn't hide the fact the you sir are a dunce.

GO Pats!
That's a bit over the top, Jsn may have diarrhea of the keyboard, but his value to noise ratio is quite decent. I don't mind that his nation's healthcare is run differently (for now), it's their country. Let's all sing give peas a chance and get back to our plans for invading NYC in search of intelligent NFL fans.

GO Pats!

Wow. I knew this guy who was the same calibre debater as you. Name was Mike. He was a goldfish.

I do not know why other mods are correcting spelling mistakes. I certainly don't know why they are editing British spellings.

Perhaps they will start editing content that they disagree with next.

I was just kidding.

Same here. These guys should get a hobby... like FOOTBALL.

Trying to create a seeming jump in the general forum-wide IQ is a fruitless endeavour anyway.

Oh geeze, I did it again. Spelled a word right, I mean. Course if NASA spells it that way, I guess it's ok... ;)

NASA...NASSAU...whatever. :p
It's not the job of a moderator to do this type of stuff. This is obviously a personal thing. A mod's purpose is to keep the peace and ensure that topics are maintained. So many times I have seen threads get hijacked by two members that just have to create a personal arguement that deter any posts that are pertinent to the OP's message. That's when mods are supposed to step in. Unfortunately they don't.

NASA...NASSAU...whatever. :p
It's not the job of a moderator to do this type of stuff. This is obviously a personal thing. A mod's purpose is to keep the peace and ensure that topics are maintained. So many times I have seen threads get hijacked by two members that just have to create a personal arguement that deter any posts that are pertinent to the OP's message. That's when mods are supposed to step in. Unfortunately they don't.

Can you cite any recent examples? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back