PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumors that Brady is throwing out 1st pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that shirt...

But considering Brady is wearing it, its probably worth like $500. We all know his taste isnt cheap!

Probably made out of super thin soft platinum. Lol.

From Bar Stool sports

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...s-5-shirt-to-throw-out-the-first-pitch-today/

Tom Brady Just Absolutely Made the Rest of the NFL Piss Themselves By Wearing His #5 Shirt To Throw Out the First Pitch Today
brady5.jpg

What a shirt! What a message! Like what do you do when you’ve just won your 4th superbowl? You wear a #5 shirt so the rest of the world knows you ain’t even close to done. I feel like KFC probably puked, choked on it and died when he saw this and I couldn’t be happier to stomp on his dead body. Honestly what a fu***ng shirt! I didn’t know whether I was cumming because of the shirt or how good Brady looked.

PS – Vintage Brady first pitch too. Threw it where only David Ortiz could catch it. MVP 1st pitch indeed.

I'm guessing you're kidding, but it was Jonathan Kraft.

And every year that has happened, the hard ball phobics have suffered embolisms.

Haven't suffered one any of the 3 previous times.

Sorry to disappoint you, pal.

Where can I buy one of those badass t shirts?

My god, I didn't think it possible, but Brady, Bill and the Krafts just ratcheted up my excitement for this year even more. I feel the F You Tour is imminent.

My god, I didn't think it possible, but Brady, Bill and the Krafts just ratcheted up my excitement for this year even more. I feel the F You Tour is imminent.

I can already see the Patriots haters marching out in full force against this:

[Whine] Oh, the sheer arrogance of New England! Strutting their stuff and showing off their four Lombardi Trophies!!! Now Tom Brady wants to go for his fifth and surpass Montana? Oh, the audacity! Why isn't four enough for him!!! :mad: At this rate, he'll be going for his sixth Lombardi [/Whine]

I'm guessing you're kidding, but it was Jonathan Kraft.

haha, I had a feeling it was him.

Did you catch the U2 song.....classic throwback to SB 36 maybe?

Last edited:
Not sure what else that 5 would be for. Epic.

Breaking News.

AP

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been banned from the league effective immediately. The cause for this expulsion is his complete and utter lack of respect for what the league is trying to create. That which it seeks to create is parity. By blatantly unveiling his want for a 5th Super Bowl championship AFTER he and his team selfishly just won one, he has demonstrated the lack of class that the gold standard franchise of the NFL shows.

NY Jets owner Woody Johnson contacted the league right after Brady walked out from under the flag. "I called because he was being an arrogant a**", Johnson stated. "I overpaid for several players this offseason to delude my fan base into thinking we have a chance to win 5 games. Then with a fu**ing T-Shirt, he ruined all my hard work!". "I called my buddy Rodger and we thought it was a great to get Brady out of the league."

Johnson then went on to say that he would love to have Brady QB1 his team, if he is ever reinstated.

Breaking news: The NFL is investigating the Patriots for prematurely tampering with the Super Bowl 50 Lombardi Trophy, and allegations of deflating baseballs.

The 5 has nothing to do with Brady's Super Bowl rings.

He's just petitioning Bob to become the 5th Kraft son.

That little scene laid waste to the entire upcoming baseball season before it even started.

The Bankofamericasox season is just a four-month holding place for the Patriots and NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back