PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumors that Brady is throwing out 1st pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Nats fan, so this series is going to be interesting

That's awesome. It'll be interesting to see if he really guns it.

Jesus, that'd give the baseball haters around here a severe case of apoplexy...:)

How so?

Every year that they won a SB, Patriots players have thrown out first pitches at Fenway.

Last edited:
Throwing out the first pitch as a team your New England Patriots (including Tom).

How so?

Every year that they won a SB, Patriots players have thrown out first pitches at Fenway.
And every year that has happened, the hard ball phobics have suffered embolisms.

So glad it's Pats in Fenway instead of Sox at Gillette. Red Sox probably invited them begrudgedly. "And here are the Patriots! Yeah they won a SB but the Red Sox have won 3 since 2004!!! Kings of Boston!"

Man I wish I got Boston stations here so I could watch :( Stupid Pennsylvania!

Gotta love the 5 shirt... Go Pats!

It would have been great if Bill ripped off the hoodie and revealed a t-shirt with a picture of his boat air brushed on it showing the new name 6 Rings.

Man I wish I got Boston stations here so I could watch :( Stupid Pennsylvania!

There are live stream websites....if you're interested I'll send you a link.

That 5 tee shirt. Good god. If that isn't a middle finger to the league and proof that it's step on throats 19-0 here we come than I don't know what else it could be. Awesome. That itself should send shivers though evey other owner, coach and players on opposing teams.

That 5 tee shirt. Good god. If that isn't a middle finger to the league and proof that it's step on throats 19-0 here we come than I don't know what else it could be. Awesome. That itself should send shivers though evey other owner, coach and players on opposing teams.

I want that shirt...

But considering Brady is wearing it, its probably worth like $500. We all know his taste isnt cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes