Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rumors Fly That Rezko is Talking To Feds

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 29, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

When the media is tired of Palin they can go right to this story. :D:D:D

cbs2chicago.com - Rumors Fly That Rezko's Talking To Feds

Hopefully he is talking quickly ... ;)
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Re: Rumors Fly That Rezko's Talking To Feds

That's fine. I think Obama is, to use Joe Biden's word, clean.
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

He looks quite clean ... though his tie on debate night was a hack job.:p
  4. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Just "think', not sure, not positive. That's kind of out of character for you not to reject out of hand anything that might impact Obama negatively. Then again, it is Chicago politics which is one notch above Louisiana politics for its
    unique ethical standards.....
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Today's Chicago Tribune was all about the Gov. either being indicted or impeached. Hopefully, he'll be tried and convicted and keep the quota for Illinois Governors imprisoned.
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Kind of an off shoot but what are voters thinking when they vote in Chicago? Or is there little to no hope? Chicago makes Providence, RI political history look grade school.
  7. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

My uncle, who is a history major (Dr.) thinks Illinois is the second most corrupt state, to La. of course. It is blatant, from the top to the bottom. Who are you going to vote for, the current Gov. (D) is crooked, the former Ryan (R) is in prison. Something like 4 out of the last 7 have gone to prison. People always cry foul over the Kennedy election because of the voter fraud in the Chicago area. Had Nixon won, people would have cried foul over voter fraud done in Southern Ill. There is a columnist who has page two of the Trib. and it seems like everyday he is calling someone out. This week its pool boy (because he had a pool built by the city). Recently, on one of these huge storms, he had the city bring him a generator. Thus, he's been fired at least two times and guess what, the machine is still humming as he has another gig for the city. Hopeless, sure seems like it.
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Who's Tony Rezko? [​IMG]
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Some QB the Patriots are flying in for a tryout ... he's very deceptive.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The mainstream media will never cover this story. Are you kidding me?? They are totally in the tank for Obama, whoring, shilling, and pimping for him shamelessly.

But fear not, Judgment Day approaches. This cess-pool cannot abide.

And the "Rev" Wright says: [size=+2]"God bless America??? NO!! God DAMN America!![/size]

//
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

And you know this how, when is the last time you picked up an american newspaper.. when is the last time you saw an american newscast, except for CNN international.. yet you feel as though you are some authority, based on what???
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You ever heard of Al Gore? He invented the internet. You should try it sometime. It's got lots of news and websites and way more than just CNN -- that sux anyway, just liberal bull-shiit -- and also youtube -- they have the BEST videos, some are even from America ... Wow, man, I'm surprised you've never heard of the internet ... It's way cool. Dude.

:rolleyes: -------------- :rolleyes: ------------------ :D

//
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

If you try and really want to, you can find balance, but you choose to sensationalize anything left of center, all the while ignoring the bias on the right.. it is what it is a very polarized society. The challenge becomes reading both sides, and then trying to sift out the truth.. not being sheeple or a lemming.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You seem to be missing the way the main stream media has already coronated Barack Obama, that they have gone into the tank for him, that they do nothing except give him free pass after free pass; but then, when it comes to McCain, "he's too old; he's gonna die; he's got a temper; he's Bush III, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah." And then on Palin: "Hi, Tina Fey here, and my job is to make fun of Sarah Palin. No, actually, my job is to crucify her, to destroy her, to make her look like she just stepped out of a trailer with her hair in curlers and carrying three kids on her back/in her arms, bare-foot and pregnant again. Oh, ha-ha-ha. Aren't I just so-o-o funny!!"

"bias on the right". Please. Get real.

//
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

McCain is too old, he does have a temper, he voted with Bush 90% of the time, his wife stole from her charity to fuel her addictions.. he has not even cast a vote in the Senate this year.. so what it is the truth, what is the media supposed to do ignore these issues..

Palin is a whack job, whose religious beliefs could not keep her daughter off the ****, and couldn't keep herself off either.. she is a very good speaker, but I seriously doubt her intellectual ability for this role.. she will prove to be the second coming of Spiro Agnew.. there was a recent episode in Philadelphia when she was asked a question by a student, she came off like the SC beauty queen..

What do you expect the press to do.. McCain wanted to stop the debate so he could go to DC to help with the bailout, he never stepped foot in the Capitol.. he worked the phones, then the first thing he does is blame Obama.. what do you want the press to do ignore this hollow claim..

The Rev. Wright thing has been all over the press, Palin's affair has not made the news yet.. I suspect all are afraid of the Rather effect.. there have been reams written on the Obama/Ayers, Obama/Rezko and Obama/Acorn being responsible for the current crisis.. but you watch as an outsider selectively watching what you want via the internet.. but so far it has only been guilt by association, and the dots have not been connected.. if there is something there it will come out..
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, you better believe it's ALL coming out. Every last detail. And when it does, the Democrats will be lucky to maintain a majority in even the House, never mind the Senate. The American people are FED UP with lying, prevaricating, falsely accusing hypocrites. BarackObama has built his entire campaign on blaming everything on Bush, McCain and all things Republican, but the truth is just the opposite, and people ARE finding out.

And they will decide who stays and who is done. Thank God!! Those who caused the economic mess we are experiencing throughout the world are suffering and they are being revealed. It hasn't even started yet, but if I was Barney Frank I would re-consider re-upping on my Georgetown pent house. Same for Aunt Pelosi and Harry Reid. All who caused this mess are going to pay. No one skates any more.

//
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Time and time again this right wing, trite argument has been played out.. and then debunked, but you want to continue to believe it..
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It has NEVER been debunked because it is what happened. You know it, I know it, the world is learning it, fast.

So you can sit there and expect your main stream media will cover up once again and you may get these criminal acts by certain people in the Congress, but this time it is too much. It went too far this time, and judgment is coming.

But, don't believe it .... I am starting to not care if you do or not.

//
  19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

The only way some of the world knows it are for those who ingest a steady diet of all things right wing, and need someone to blame.. for intelligent people they can see right through the partisan argument and know differently.. you will not change, you will not read what is posted.. you are content in your beliefs and mindset.. a closed mind is not a good thing.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If that is what you choose to see and believe then I genuinely hope you find the most happiness and fulfillment that course can bring to you.

All the very best, GJAJ,

Fogbuster.

//