PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Stallworth hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a termperamental hamstring

At least he doesn't have former teammate Todd Pinkston's legs!

AAGO007~Todd-Pinkston-Super-Bowl-XXXIX-Catches-40-Yard-Pass-Posters.jpg

I think Rodney clobbered him after this play....

Last edited:
Goes to show you that you can never have too much depth. If Stallwork misses time and Jackson ends up on IR we still have an excellent set of WRs.

I'm not sure how much time Stallworth has put in with Woicik, but if there is any S&C coach out there that can help with hammy's it's Woicik.
That being said however, has anybody heard about the status of Thomas and Seymour. Will Thomas follow Chad?????

(Dave) Thomas was said to be coming along fine, I don't think there's much chance he gets PUPed. I expect him to be ready to go Friday.

This sports writer says:

"A friend of a friend — which admittedly isn’t the best way to pass on information — said Thursday that running back Laurence Maroney (somewhat expected) and Stallworth (completely unexpected) won’t be ready to go due to injury. "

http://www.telegram.com/article/20070722/NEWS/707220640/1009/SPORTS
(towards end of article )

Had not heard a thing about Stallworth. Hope he's wrong.

Is there no integrity at all to being a reporter anymore?

This is no different than saying Bruschi's dead because you got an email.

This guy's not a messageboard troll, he's supposed to be a reporter, accountable for stories with his byline.

Either you know something, or have a source you trust and will stand by, or you DON'T WRITE ANYTHING IN THE DAMN PAPER.

Even a decent whore has some standards.

Sports reporters for the Telegram have been consistently solid on the Pats beat from my reading, I see no reason to doubt Rich Garven who did a fine job of pointing out the weakness in his source while still reporting "news" of interest to his readers:Garven notes this information was gathered on Thursday, we might presume he tried to confirm it before the Sunday publication, either way, he was fair to his readers by qualifying the report. I guess we'll just have to wait until the 27th to know for sure. I saw only one possible error in the piece when Garven reported Asante's tattoo was "Get Paid" (as was rumored/reported around here for months) vice what Asante claimed in his ESPN interview ("Get Rich With This"). Perhaps Rich has seen the tattoo in the locker room, one hopes he wasn't using hearsay for that item.

Tried to confirm it?

C'mon Box, that was the old days.

All you have to do is put a question mark after it and you can say anything.

Tedy Bruschi dead?

Lindsay Lohan backing Wilfork at nose tackle?

It's just a rumor. As long as you say friend of a friend or put a question mark after it, it's OK!

Even a decent whore has some standards.
You're right.

I apologize to prostitutes the world over for calling Felger a media whore.

It was a grave insult to the world's oldest profession.

Of course, if you happen to be right, jump in front of the parade, because you're the guy with the nose for scoops.:rolleyes:

You're right.

I apologize to prostitutes the world over for calling Felger a media whore.

It was a grave insult to the world's oldest profession.

You got that right, brother. Some whore's are quite talented as opposed to......

"No Stallworth at Practice today"

I wonder who Rich Garven's "friend of a friend" is.
Seems to have nailed this one. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back