PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: PatsFans post cap casualties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year they say I will be cut, and every year I'm back performing at a (moderately) high level. Patjew will be the one to choose when it's time for Patjew to walk away.

Just remember that there ain't no Patjew in team. There ain't no gomezcat, either, so perhaps I should be looking over my shoulder.... :eek:

There ain't no i in team, but if you add one to Zoints it makes Zionist!!!!

Sorry, I haven't read a good antisemitic conspiracy rant for a while so I sort of planted one here.

This is not serious.

Now on to more serious topics: I heard through an auto mechanic whose cousin is in construction who knows the guy redecorating the locker room that PatJew doesn't have a locker this year, and that Ian is going after BroncoJew in FA.

PFnV

Now on to more serious topics: I heard through an auto mechanic whose cousin is in construction who knows the guy redecorating the locker room that PatJew doesn't have a locker this year, and that Ian is going after BroncoJew in FA.

PFnV

That's not rumor, he was sent to the new Asian development league!!!:D

i'll play for yarmulkes, whatever the hell those are. as long as i can feed my family i'm good.

Miss "pretending not be a member of Mossad/Zionist conspiracy cos I'm not rich" 9/16 Jewish Gomezcat tells me that they are skullcaps. Yum!

OT, like this thread was ever ON topic, I first went to Passover four years ago, in my role as new boyfriend of Irish Catholic descent (although very lapsed indeed). Miss Gomezcat's mum, who is the non-Jewish side, gave me a skullcap; I thought "when in Rome" and all that. She gave me an orange one. I declined, saying that I could not wear the colour orange, given my heritage.
She was mortified and so was I, when I realised that she hadn't figured I was joking. Still, we laughed and it's all good now. Only Miss Gomezcat herself (who is reading this as I type, so I may die as she reads this, and who is barracking me to "get on with it" and said "enough already"- sorry, where was I?) is more gullible than that, although she is getting dangerously good at reading me.

There ain't no i in team, but if you add one to Zoints it makes Zionist!!!!

Sorry, I haven't read a good antisemitic conspiracy rant for a while so I sort of planted one here.

This is not serious.

PFnV

If Ian wants BroncoJew so be it but JetJew has more upside. Also, JetJew just turned down the Cardinals because they wanted him to convert.

JetJew just turned down the Cardinals because they wanted him to convert.

is this related to the Cardinals' demand to crack down on "prevent" defenses and run more "timing patterns"?

SaintsJew has been put on PUP because of mutiple personalities.

Harumph, the way this is going I'm going to wind up with the Lions...

Harumph, the way this is going I'm going to wind up with the Lions...

@ least w/ the Lions you can have draft picks (that Millen will promptly squander), having the Redskins in your future would be scary indeed...

@ least w/ the Lions you can have draft picks (that Millen will promptly squander), having the Redskins in your future would be scary indeed...
Such choices, get eaten or be scalped! :bricks:

:
Originally Posted by Gumby
Reportedly Patschick87 and Patjew will qualify for the new minority roster exception by having actual minority names in their aliases.

I'm hoping that the coaching staff will appreciate my versatility. As a chick and a Jew, I could save a roster spot.

Note that Patsfans.com doesn't care what your actual religous affiliation may be. Merely what you portend to be through your alias. Therefore you only get one exemption.

Gee; how little did I know that this little exercise in letting off steam would generate my first multi-page thread AND my first Rated thread in over 4 years of limited posting and massive lurking.

It is a BANNER DAY INDEED. :singing:

(rats; really was looking for the dancing drunken Irishman Smilie)

Such choices, get eaten or be scalped! :bricks:

The 3 Stooges are about to be executed, and are asked whether they would prefer to have their heads chopped-off, or be burned at the stake...

Moe: "Chop off my head."

Larry: "Chop off my head."

Curley: "Not me. I want to be burned at the stake."

Moe and Larry: "Why would you want that?"

Curley: "A hot steak's better then a cold chop."

Bada-bing.

:eek: Confirmation!

Or, as we call it, Bar Mitzvah!

On the subject of JetJew, he recently issued a Poster Bill of Rights... I'm not sure we need that kind of distraction.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back