PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Pats sign Moss - 5 years, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats sign Moss - 5 yr, 52 mil. (25 guaranteed)

uggggggggggggggh this makes me dizzy

******* Randy Moss ..i dont like all this cash being dished out on him

per WEEI

I've said all along if they didn't think they had a deal with him they would have franchised him. Now Schefter reports they had a standing offer - Randy probably just felt he owed it to himself to listen to the other offers before signing. Now he knows he has been treated fairly.

So, is everybody happy now? :D

Did you actually hear it?

Someone else posted this in the other thread - but only had a 6 post count history.

Can someone else confirm this? I'm not listening to WEEI, so I don't have any idea if they are truly reporting this, and are they reporting it as "officially", or that their "sources" claim Moss is close to signing that deal?

Did you actually hear it?

Someone else posted this in the other thread - but only had a 6 post count history.

Someone apparently did over on KFFL. That's where I'm getting this from.

That is a BOATLOAD of cash.

WEEI is broadcasting the Celtics basketball game. They don't usually talk much football during Celtics broadcasts.

LIES!!!!!!!!!

moss would never settle for that kind of money. randy takes his business elsewhere if the pats offer anything less than $20 mil a year. he's back to raider randy, and there's nothing we can do about it.

moss is as good as gone, mark my words

:bricks:

I know Schefter says were close, but going on the web no Boston Globe or Herald confirming this...

Also I wonder how long Clayton will retract what he said , the douche..

WEEI is broadcasting the Celtics basketball game. They don't usually talk much football during Celtics broadcasts.

Might want to swing over to KFFL and take it up with the posters there, then.

NFL All Access is just going off and they don't have done deal although they were predicting a deal by tomorrow. Although it was Mike Lombardi, and not Schefter who was predicting that based on he's not getting any mega interest anywhere else.

I usually don't listen to Celts on EEI, but don't they usually have sports highllights during the commericals?

uggggggggggggggh this makes me dizzy

******* Randy Moss ..i dont like all this cash being dished out on him

Seems like a bargain in relation to some of the other Deals out there.. ie. 4th receiver Stallworth, Samuel deals?

My god, ever since this new Moss talk started the board has been slow as hell.

Traffic must be getting up there right now.

I'll take Jack Bauer at his word, he hopefully is no Clemens. I'm really happy that he'll be here 5 years. That pretty much guarantees at least 2 more SB appearances. This is too good to be true. I'm gonna have a gin and tonic.

Someone apparently did over on KFFL. That's where I'm getting this from.

That is a BOATLOAD of cash.
Let's slow down here ... I just checked KFFL and ONE guy reported he heard that - one guy with 109 posts...

If true, that is a fair deal. Moss is at worst the 2nd best wr of all time and we're dealing with a market that sees the likes of Randall Gay making $4.5M a year. Unless players take considerable discounts to play for us, there's nothing you can do in free agency with $10M to justify letting this type of player go.

Seems like a bargain in relation to some of the other Deals out there.. ie. 4th receiver Stallworth, Samuel deals?
Samuel gets $10M a year, so does Moss. Works for me.

Who knows what the structure is but whatever. Other than a cheap FA or draft pick at WR, a #3 TE and maybe a OT, it's all defense from here on.

Let's slow down here ... I just checked KFFL and ONE guy reported he heard that - one guy with 109 posts...

6,695, actually.

I mean he could have just made it up. I would tend to doubt it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes