PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Nnamdi Asomugha on trading block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. Russell should not even be in the Nfl. Brady did play well against the Falcons and Ravens. Also the first half yesterday was good.

Brady actually isnt playing much better then Russel right now.

Hahaha. I am a better QB than Russel. I throw 50+ TDs in madden.:D
Russel is a sad story. Maybe its Oakland. I really feel bad for Seymour now. Nnamdi just signed his deal in the off-season and wants out?

That would be glorious. The elimination of some dead weight and the addition of an elite player. Sign me up for that.

We'll tell Al that Galoway can still run a 4.3 40. We can do this.

Hahaha. I am a better QB than Russel. I throw 50+ TDs in madden.:D
Russel is a sad story. Maybe its Oakland. I really feel bad for Seymour now. Nnamdi just signed his deal in the off-season and wants out?

Glad you understood me, Russel is setting that franchise back years n years. Maybe now more than ever Nhamdi realizes money is not everything and wishes he could go back and NOT sign an extension with the Raiders. Maybe he does want out but I doubt Al trades him.

We'll tell Al that Galoway can still run a 4.3 40. We can do this.

I think it's possible. Hell, Pierre Woods looks like the kind of guy big Al would give a $50 million deal too. And I'm sure BB could convince him Sanders is an "elite" safety.

I think it's possible. Hell, Pierre Woods looks like the kind of guy big Al would give a $50 million deal too. And I'm sure BB could convince him Sanders is an "elite" safety.

Sanders plays on defense?

If we could make it work under the cap I'd give them 2 1sts without hesitation. He is the best defender in the nfl.

Bill's convince half of these boards that Sanders is a good safety. Let's forward Al one of these threads where we are discussing Sanders and maybe, just maybe, Al might drink the kool-aid too.;)

Why not ask AL.... Maroney plus our 2011 first rounder for Nnamdi?

Big Al loves speed. Hey you nevah know, Al might think he can win the super bowl with Mcfadden and Maroney.

We'd win at least 1 super bowl and probably reach 3 AFC title games in the next 5 yrs if Nnamdi can get to town.

Last edited:

We'll convince him he is Deion Sanders.

Why not ask AL.... Maroney plus our 2011 first rounder for Nmandi?

Big Al loves speed. Hey you nevah know, Al might think he can win the super bowl with Mcfadden and Maroney.

We'd win at least 1 super bowl and probably reach 3 AFC title games in the next 5 yrs if Nmandi can get to town.

Let's do it big Al. We will even throw in Joey Gallaway ;)

BTW, has anyone have any proof that Glazier even reported this rumor. I went to Foxsports.com and his twitter account and there is nothing there.

As much as I'd like Asomugha, if the Patriots were going to give up a package of picks, it should be for a DE.

This team has to find a way to get to the Quarterback with only 4 guys. If they can't do that, we could bring in Asomugha and Deion in his prime and still have some trouble on defense. So the type of draft pick packages posters are suggesting for Asomugha would be better served on Mario Williams or Julius Peppers(who has been having a poor season before yesterday) type DE IMHO.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though as I freely admit to liking the Burgess trade at the time. Derrick doesn't look anything like the player I remember in Oakland.

I would franchise wilfork, and give up the patriots 1st round 32th draft pick and wilfork for Nhamdi.

The patriots could bait Al davis by giving up a young star nose tackle and a 1st round DB that can run really fast for Nhamdi.

I would franchise wilfork, and give up the patriots 1st round 32th draft pick and wilfork for Nhamdi.

The patriots could bait Al davis by giving up a young star nose tackle and a 1st round DB that can run really fast for Nhamdi.

Ces't trop cher.

BTW, has anyone have any proof that Glazier even reported this rumor. I went to Foxsports.com and his twitter account and there is nothing there.

Good catch. Why do I get the feeling the OP is taking everyone for a ride?

Comedy Gold. Maybe we trade a couple picks and land Nmamdi and that Seymour fella, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back