PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Nnamdi Asomugha on trading block

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are drunk if you don't think Asante is half the player Nnamdi is. Asante is almost as good as him and did deserve to get paid by the Pats. Since Asante left, we don't even pick off QBs. Let's see how much Bodden ask's for when he is done with the season. Bodden is a better cover corner but Asante gets those picks. Those are very valuable. I miss the man.

But it helps if the QB only has one half of the field to throw at, which is in effect what Nnamdi forces.

LOL ask David Carr and Eli Manning.

He makes too much money for a CB. If there's no cap, I'd definately think about 2 firsts for him.

What a complete ******* bull**** call. Why dont you go ahead and start putting points on the Jets side of the scoreboard and save yourself the trouble of horrid calls.

You guys are drunk if you don't think Asante is half the player Nnamdi is. Asante is almost as good as him and did deserve to get paid by the Pats. Since Asante left, we don't even pick off QBs. Let's see how much Bodden ask's for when he is done with the season. Bodden is a better cover corner but Asante gets those picks. Those are very valuable. I miss the man.

i agree with you about samuel he was and still is a great corner

but Bodden suck's i hope he dose not come back next year he was picked on all day he's a bad cover corner but he's a good tackeler and a hard hiter he's more of a FS then a corner

I would go for it.

but Bodden suck's i hope he dose not come back next year he was picked on all day he's a bad cover corner but he's a good tackeler and a hard hiter he's more of a FS then a corner

Bodden's name shouldn't even be brought up with Springs crap performance yesterday.

Bodden's name shouldn't even be brought up with Springs crap performance yesterday.

i think they both suck

i think buttler and Wilhite are better corner they should start

I can't say Bodden sucks because I only saw him suck against the Broncos.

I can't say Bodden sucks because I only saw him suck against the Broncos.

yes i will give you that but this was the only game he relly played one on one

he was all ways playing with a S over the top

I'll bet if Bill calls Al and offers him Seymour for Asomugha straight up Al takes it; he loves Seymour

Let's offer Sanders, Galloway, Pierre Woods, and Maroney. See if Davis bites.

Let's offer Sanders, Galloway, Pierre Woods, and Maroney. See if Davis bites.

That would be glorious. The elimination of some dead weight and the addition of an elite player. Sign me up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes