PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Moss visits Saints !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the rumor being proven to be false - back to the agent thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Moss fire his long-time agent while he was still with the Pats and then represent himself?

I'm asking a question and not stating that as fact, but I do specifically recall something along those lines. Then again it could be the difference between the two agents all players have: one for contracts (salary between the team and player), and one for promotions (ads, autograph signings, endorsements, etc.).

I believe he fired his longtime agent in anticipation of the giant payday about to come his way. He then went on to act like a spoiled 4 year old shooting his way off of two teams while at the same time producing like a fringe NFL player. Well played dip****.

I am not sure if Moss will fit with the Saints and it is pretty clear his time with the Patriots is done. Not sure how they would get it done, but I think his best fit would be with the Detroit Lions, paired opposite with Calvin Johnson. They would be an unstoppable receiving duo.

I am not sure if Moss will fit with the Saints and it is pretty clear his time with the Patriots is done. Not sure how they would get it done, but I think his best fit would be with the Detroit Lions, paired opposite with Calvin Johnson. They would be an unstoppable receiving duo.

They're pretty set with Burleson on the other end, Pettigrew and Scheffler at TE, and rookie Titus Young in the slot.

Any team taking on Moss now would be doing so with him having a similar impact to Tennessee (unless he comes here).

Rumors have become something fringe mediots engage in to pimp themselves. I expect we will hear rumors of Moss landing with every franchise that loses a WR this season. The rumor mongers are never held accountable and they figure the law of averages will kick in and they'll be right about something eventually...

Rumors have become something fringe mediots engage in to pimp themselves. I expect we will hear rumors of Moss landing with every franchise that loses a WR this season. The rumor mongers are never held accountable and they figure the law of averages will kick in and they'll be right about something eventually...
Then how do you explain gary Tanguay? :D

I love the Moss hate

yeah Randy Moss, nobody cares about your 23 TDs and your assistance in creating one of the best offenses of all time. 18-1 was your fault, as was the stock market crash, and the bird flu outbreak.

I hope you get aids randy moss

I love the Moss hate

yeah Randy Moss, nobody cares about your 23 TDs and your assistance in creating one of the best offenses of all time. 18-1 was your fault, as was the stock market crash, and the bird flu outbreak.

In 2007, I joked that Pats fans would turn on Moss within a couple of years, because he fits the profile of the type of player that Boston fans always eventually turn on. Wasn't even a little surprised when it happened.

Yeah, it's pretty much expected of the fringe folks, at this point. What bugs me is when more established people venture down that path (Curran in 2009...). Because of that, I take pretty much nothing at face value until Schefter or Reiss confirms it.

Last edited:
In 2007, I joked that Pats fans would turn on Moss within a couple of years, because he fits the profile of the type of player that Boston fans always eventually turn on. Wasn't even a little surprised when it happened.

Haynesworth is our Moss now and I could see years later the hate

I love the Moss hate

I dont understand why recognizing he has declined dramatically is hating and not appreciating what he did.
I loved what Moss did for the Pats from 2007-2009. That doesnt mean I have to want him here when he can no longer do it. How is that hating?

I love the Moss hate

Except the people with the real issues are the ones fixated on a player that is no longer on the team and can't face the reality that he isn't coming back. He wasn't on 3 teams last year because of how well he played or because he is such a great teammate.

He was on 3 teams last year because of the talent he used to have, either that talent, or the desire to use that talent is no longer there and when that talent isn't there anymore his attitude of "I'll play when I want to play" doesn't fly.

23 Touchdowns playing arena league fantasy football might be good for the ADD generation but I'll take a balanced offense and good defense any day. The team catered to a selfish, soft, childlike diva and not surprisingly got out toughed when it mattered most in the biggest game of any of their careers. Not his fault personally, just an overall attitude that permeated the team.

The Patriots were a better team after they got rid of Moss last year. Moss went on to stink it up for 2 other teams. It would be nice if this part of the fan base would come back to reality and focus on the team we have and not Moss but I sadly don't see that happening any time soon.

Actually what happened was an unidentified African American is being sought in an incident in New Orleans involving a car hitting a female parking enforcement officer and was overheard yelling about how horrible his lunch was.

So naturally everyone assumed Randy had visited the NO Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back