PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Have the Pats traded down to #10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously this hasn't happened. On the 2 o'clock flash WEEI is reporting that NO is looking to trade their #10 pick packaged with OT Jamal Brown. I don't know enough about their situation to figure out what is up with that. Brown was a high first in 2004 they traded up to get, he was converted from RT to LT and named an all pro in 2006. But he has been plagued with knee injuries since college and now practices in braces. He was also arrested on a domestic abuse charge in NOLA in 2006 - don't know what came of it.

The Brown rumor was to trade up to #2 and get Dorsey.

Thanks for posting the rumor. I understood your story and can't imagine why anyone would be mad about the way it was presented. If it happens or doesn't, I think the Pats will be fine. I enjoy all the supposed rumors. This is an exciting time of the year for NFL fans. Come Monday i will be bored for a while.

OK, an unfounded rumor followed by a lot of name-calling and chest thumping...let's call it a lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back