Welcome to PatsFans.com

RUMOR: Geithner on the way out.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriot_in_NY, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Unconfirmed chatter at this point, but still, it's good red meat to chew on?

It's pretty clear that this tax cheat is clearly over his head and the Obama made a HUGE mistake. It will probably reflect bad on Obama to give him the hook so quick, but I will give him credit if he does. Acknowledging errors and correcting them quickly is a admirable trait.

Even MORE RUMBLINGS
  2. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Does he even have a staff yet? The economic "team" is as big a crisis as the economy itself.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 1 / -9

I could tell by looking at his mouth that he wasn't the man for this job, this whole Messiah administration is a Loon Circus take "Windbag Biden" for example, can you just imagine this goofy bastard taking over the throne, Biden makes Bush look like Einstein.

Michelle Obama has wonderful Arms.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Obama's been following my posts on Patsfans.

Now Barry...listen up! Listen very carefully!

Get rid of that weasel Emannuel! I know you guys hung out at Buddy Guy's place back in Chicago, but it's time to face the facts. Your buddy Rahm is not ready for this job. He's gonna jump on your desk and pull out a Swiss Army knife, but he won't use it - he doesn't know how to open it.

Be strong, Mr. President!

Call me.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Have you been reading my mail again????

//
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I think we all can agree that Geithner is UBER-shady....
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 1 / -9

Praise Jesus Whista bless you, if I saw Rahm walking by my house I would throw eggs at him and then call the Police, Hollywood should use him in their horror movies, imagine Carville/Rahm/Whoopi in the same movie..............:eek:
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +589 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

If there's 1 consistency of Obama it's that he is still a terrible judge of character ... for a smart guy his street sense is horrible. Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers have proven in fact to have been good campaign issues. Is he easily manipulated ??? That will be the question as his Presidency moves forward. He's still new enough into his term to get it ... but the welcome mat has almost run it's course.

At some point he needs to realize that intelligence is good but character and street savvy are equally important traits ... especially in humans entrusted to run the country. George Bush favored street savvy way too much and Obama favors intelligence way too much ... we need somewhere in the middle of that with the addition of character.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

He reminds me of George Snuffelupogus. We should be seeing him on TV as soon as his political career is over. I'll bet anything he will keep his job, though, because he has embarrassing photos of Obama and a llama.

Hey...that rhymes!
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009