PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: FA WR Mario Manningham expected to go to Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. BTW, I loved how your attempt to insult me in that thread 4 years ago was to make fun of how many posts I had. What would that say about you now?

Umm...

:confused2:

By the way, I know I come off as a **** in that thread. Sorry about that. I was somewhat of a newbie back then and had a chip on my shoulder. Also got a good laugh out of attacking your post count when I now have 17,000+ posts. :ugh:

The Giants would have easily marched down the field and scored a TD whether Manningham made that catch or not. Go back and rewatch the game, Pats D was embarrassingly over-matched on that drive.

We should have drafted him. As a matter of fact, the thread starter was one of the people that blasted me for even mentioning it prior to that draft because of the way '07 went down with the WR position.
Manningham was unreliable at best, until last year. He even regressed a bit this year. I don't think he would last very long in this type of offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back