PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor DraftDaddy.com: Asante Samuel to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns defense wasn't very good, they've change DC, so I guess that could change. They have nothing on the DL, absolutely nothing.

I would also trade Anderson although I'm not sure they'd get more than the two #2s that Atlanta got for Schaub. He's still a big question mark with his accuracy and is a RFA so whoever traded for him would give up picks and a big, risky contract.

Peter King, has a lot to say in his monday morning QB.. Samual's play was avg at best towards the end of the season... Also says the eagles are the leaders for Samual..

Peter King, has a lot to say in his monday morning QB.. Samual's play was avg at best towards the end of the season... Also says the eagles are the leaders for Samual..

I just heard the Eagles were fearful of the 30 million SB.

His comments were on the money that Samuel was so-so once our pass rush deteriorated.

Re: Rumor DraftDaddy.com:Asante Samuel to Cleveland

as long as he doesnt end up in the pats division im ok with it. it would be very hard to stomach seeing him in a jets uniform .

My thoughts exactly.

His comments were on the money that Samuel was so-so once our pass rush deteriorated.

Agreed. But I don't necessarily agree about his comments regarding Samuel's lack of physical play. I've always thought he was a pretty good hitter for a corner.

That would leave him in the AFC, but it's hard to pull against Romeo, even if I think Asante peaked in 2006 and is waaay overhyped today. Good luck to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes