PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom - Reason for Breakdown

Kobe is the only exception that comes to mind. He actually DOMINATED amidst the rape charges a few years back.

michael jordans father was murdered and he used it as motivation. imagine the pain he was in during the playoffs that year. he didn't use it as a crutch.

Last edited:
Not only is it not an escape, its not really a game to a player. When an employee puts 8,9,10 hours a day into thier occupation, I would say its a "real" job.
Hey, I'm heading to a game today, don't have to worry about anything else in the world, because thier is no pressure, no media asking questions, and no fans in the stands commenting. Good thing I don't have a real job.
lmao ya i know poor lj having to go to work and play b ball for a living. thats got to be tough. and all that money he makes. thats got to be hard also. give me a break:rolleyes: i got news for you. your mommy and most all mommies like to have a sex life. if lj quit or played like crap because d west was humping his mom then hes a quitter and a ***** who has no mental toughness. great truly great players thrive under pressure. they love the spot lite and a jammed packed arena. playing basketball isnt a real job. the key word is playing.

Last edited:
lmao ya i know poor lj having to go to work and play b ball for a living. thats got to be tough. and all that money he makes. thats got to be hard also. give me a break:rolleyes: i got news for you. your mommy and most all mommies like to have a sex life. if lj quit or played like crap because d west was humping his mom then hes a quitter and a ***** who has no mental toughness. great truly great players thrive under pressure. they love the spot lite and a jammed packed arena. playing basketball isnt a real job. the key word is playing.

Obviously, you have never competed professionally, or tried to get to that level.
Tiger Woods practices putting by, taking the putter back in his backswing.....for three hours straight. Try that move for 15 minutes. Your right, the just go to the gym and play ball for lots of money, nothing to it.

Obviously, you have never competed professionally, or tried to get to that level.
Tiger Woods practices putting by, taking the putter back in his backswing.....for three hours straight. Try that move for 15 minutes. Your right, the just go to the gym and play ball for lots of money, nothing to it.

lol i never said that being a pro athlete wasn't hard but it isn't a real job. comparing a pro athlete to someone who busts his balls all week for 60000 a year delivering packages or being a police officer is a joke. that's what you did. please don't speak like you know anything about me or what I've done. its obvious you have never competed for anything or you wouldn't have the attitude you have. boohoo my mom got humped bye d west i just cant play tonight or last night. give me a break please:rolleyes::rolleyes: if that's the reason he sucked then hes a joke. suck it up and go out and play for Christ sake. many many have dealt with far worse than that.:rolleyes: ray allens son almost died last year during the playoffs. botton line is you think d west doing lj mom is a legit excuse for choking and playing like crap. i dont. great players overcome **** like that.

Last edited:
michael jordans father was murdered and he used it as motivation. imagine the pain he was in during the playoffs that year. he didn't use it as a crutch.
LeBron hasn't used it if it's reported as true. You're making yourself look like a flog with your line of thought. It seems like you have some interesting opinions on life, opinions which I don't share but you're entitled to your point of view.. even if it's wrong ;).

People respond to situations in different means. You can't say or paint a picture with the same brush for everyone.

Last edited:
LeBron hasn't used it if it's reported as true. You're making yourself look like a flog with your line of thought. It seems like you have some interesting opinions on life, opinions which I don't share but you're entitled to your point of view.. even if it's wrong ;).

People respond to situations in different means. You can't say or paint a picture with the same brush for everyone.

Obviously, the guy is drinking. If he isn't, it would be a great excuse. I'd like him to tell an athlete face to face that they don't have a real job. That they don't bust thier balls because they aren't delivering packages. It's inconsequential how much money they are making when they are faced with expectations or real life situations (tho, if they are making upper echelon $$ they might feel more pressure).
Yea, most fans on this site would kill to be an athlete. But not too many would argue that its not a real job or that they don't bust it. What a joke.

you want to think I'm a flog [whatever that is lol]i could care less. we are expressing are opinions. thats what message boards are for. yes people respond to different situations diffenetly[no sh!t] i think everybody knows that. the thread title says d west sleeping with lj mom reason for breakdown. i never said it was true. i said if it was true. now you want to tell me who the flog is:rolleyes: read what i said. let me make it clear. IF d west did hump lj mom and that's the reason lj choked and played like crap . i think that's a unbelievably lame excuse. i don't know why you think that's so interesting or so unusual. maybe its a Australian thing. i don't know but your the who's wrong. try to stay on topic and don't get so personnel it makes you look like a wank[whatever that is] oh I'm dying to hear what you think my opinions on life are from what I've posted on this thread. I'm thinking your big on stereo typing people.

Last edited:
Obviously, the guy is drinking. If he isn't, it would be a great excuse. I'd like him to tell an athlete face to face that they don't have a real job. That they don't bust thier balls because they aren't delivering packages. It's inconsequential how much money they are making when they are faced with expectations or real life situations (tho, if they are making upper echelon $$ they might feel more pressure).
Yea, most fans on this site would kill to be an athlete. But not too many would argue that its not a real job or that they don't bust it. What a joke.
seriously do you know how to read? did i say that athletes don't work hard ? please find where i said that. pro athletes play a game for a living. i would be happy to tell any pro athlete that they don't have a real job because 99 percent would agree with me. it is not inconsequential what athletes make. they have it made and are set for life. they are worth millions and compared to the working man don't have a care in the world. when was the last time you heard a athlete worried he might not have health insurance. put the crack pipe down . if true am i to assume you think that d west sleeping with lj mom is a legitimate excuse to play like dog sh!t? that is the thread topic after all. i know your slow so ill repeat myself i said if it was true.

Last edited:
you want to think I'm a flog [whatever that is lol]i could care less. we are expressing are opinions. thats what message boards are for. yes people respond to different situations diffenetly[no sh!t] i think everybody knows that. the thread title says d west sleeping with lj mom reason for breakdown. i never said it was true. i said if it was true. now you want to tell me who the flog is:rolleyes: read what i said. let me make it clear. IF d west did hump lj mom and that's the reason lj choked and played like crap . i think that's a unbelievably lame excuse. i don't know why you think that's so interesting or so unusual. maybe its a Australian thing. i don't know but your the who's wrong. try to stay on topic and don't get so personnel it makes you look like a wank[whatever that is] oh I'm dying to hear what you think my opinions on life are from what I've posted on this thread. I'm thinking your big on stereo typing people.
It's clear as day that you're a bigot and a fool. Go on and mock my country again would you. Idiots transgress nations and just like the USA you're a idiot in Australia too.

Not only have you expressed that being an elite sportsperson is not a proper job but you've also stated that LeBron isn't allowed to be overcome by emotions over the rightfully or wrongfully reported relationship between his mother and a team mate because he should be professional. The comments are if reported as true and people are inclined to believe it because the rumours have come from credible sources and fit West's profile and personal acumen.

I'd be happy to take you up in that a couple of polls could be started from this topic just to get a feel of what "normal" people would find acceptable. I'd hazard a thought you would be in the minority.

You're an idiot and will be painted with that brush forever moving forward because of your "contributions" to this topic.

Last edited:
It's clear as day that you're a bigot and a fool. Go on and mock my country again would you. Idiots transgress nations and just like the USA you're a idiot in Australia too.

Not only have you expressed that being an elite sportsperson is not a proper job but you've also stated that LeBron isn't allowed to be overcome by emotions over the rightfully or wrongfully reported relationship between his mother and a team mate because he should be professional. I'd be happy to take you up in that a couple of polls could be started from this topic just to get a feel of what "normal" people would find acceptable. I'd hazard a thought you would be in the minority.

You're an idiot and will be painted with that brush forever moving forward because of your "contributions" to this topic.

I'm a bigot because i don't think someone sleeping with your mom is a good excuse to choke a game away? lmao . i didn't say being a sports person isn't a proper job its a dream job that's the point dumb ass. its a game for christ sake lol. i didn't say lebron wasn't allowed to be overcome by emotion. i said its a lame excuse for letting his team himself and the entire city of cleveland down. i think he should be able to suck it up for 3 hours . call me crazy:rolleyes: do you really think some poll on a message board would some how validate your views? its kind of a small polling sample don't you think? lol. i mocked your country??? your a bit insecure aren't you? i love Australia. i don't understand your insults like flog or wank lol. my god man get a grip lol. the only thing that's clear is you don't have any brain cells left from all those huge foster bears you have been drinking. try to be a little more tolerant of other peoples opinions. its makes you look like a fool when you start name calling and foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:
I'm a bigot because i don't think someone sleeping with your mom is a good excuse to choke a game away? lmao . i didn't say being a sports person isn't a proper job is a dream job that's the point dumb ass. its a game for christ lol. i didn't say lebron wasn't allowed to be overcome by emotion. i said its a lame excuse for letting his team himself and the entire city of cleveland down. i think he should be able to suck it up for 3 hours . call me crazy:rolleyes: do you really think some poll on a message board would some how validate your views? its kind of a small polling sample don't you think? lol. i mocked your country??? your a bit insecure aren't you? i love Australia. i don't understand your insults like flog or wank lol. my god man get a grip lol. the only thing that's clear is you don't have any brain cells left from all those huge foster bears you have been drinking. try to be a little more tolerant of other peoples opinions. its makes you look like a fool when you start name calling and foaming at the mouth.
Elite sports is not a dream job. Elite sports are jobs for people who are physically gifted and are afforded those opportunities to live out being paid to do sports.

If someone is a musician is that a dream job because they don't sit at a desk or clean bathrooms? Did you ever consider that perhaps that person is talented at what they do and made the most of their opportunities to become an international musical icon?

Nobody is defending LeBron's performances. People are trying to work out why a guy who is so manic in his attitude and application on the court could look SO disinterested in being on that court. People are trying to rationalize that LeBron never made an issue of his elbow. People are trying to work out if the rumour is true and how that would affect them let alone LeBron.

Now that I've challenged you with polling people on Patsfans you've decided that it's probably not going to suit whatever it is you are trying to say. I'm glad you've decided that much because you're sitting in a precarious position.

FWIW I was stunned by LeBron James' performances against Boston in games 5 and 6. For a guy who is that manic I'm still trying to rationalize how he could be do disinterested. Saying suck it up champ is not a good enough reason unless you're emotionless.

Elite sports is not a dream job. Elite sports are jobs for people who are physically gifted and are afforded those opportunities to live out being paid to do sports.

If someone is a musician is that a dream job because they don't sit at a desk or clean bathrooms? Did you ever consider that perhaps that person is talented at what they do and made the most of their opportunities to become an international musical icon?

Nobody is defending LeBron's performances. People are trying to work out why a guy who is so manic in his attitude and application on the court could look SO disinterested in being on that court. People are trying to rationalize that LeBron never made an issue of his elbow. People are trying to work out if the rumour is true and how that would affect them let alone LeBron.

Now that I've challenged you with polling people on Patsfans you've decided that it's probably not going to suit whatever it is you are trying to say. I'm glad you've decided that much because you're sitting in a precarious position.

FWIW I was stunned by LeBron James' performances against Boston in games 5 and 6. For a guy who is that manic I'm still trying to rationalize how he could be do disinterested. Saying suck it up champ is not a good enough reason unless you're emotionless.

playing pro sports is a dream job. its the type of job young children grow up dreaming about. there are plenty of people that are gifted with great physical skills and ability who never realize there dreams of playing sports for a living for all kinds of reasons. everybody knows that athlete's work hard. i never said they didn't and i never said they didn't earn it. god what the hell are you reading? stop putting words in my mouth. i never said anybody was defending lj i simply gave my opinion on the thread subject. ill say it again. d west doing mama james would be a lame excuse for his poor performance if true. imo he should be able to play thru that. if that makes me emotionless in your eyes so be it. so from your response you think a poll here on this fine message board would be a big enough sample of people opinions and somehow prove you are right? how convenient for you. lol there is no right or wrong on this subject its just a matter of opinion. do you only have opinions that are popular? maybe from now on before you post you should have a poll so you know what opinion to have. just because most people might feel a certain way on a subject doesn't make them right. a long long time ago most people thought the world was flat. they were wrong. i bet the people who argued the world was round were called all kinds of names from people just like you. i bet the first time someone dreamed of flying to the moon and thought it was possible were called moron idiot and crazy by the overwhelming majority of people. well they were all wrong. imagine what a poll in the southern united states back in the civil war days would have looked like. do you favor slavery? check this box. are you against slavery? check this box. that poll would have been 9o percent in favor and 10 percent against. would slavery be ok because the poll numbers supported it in the south? of course not the 90 percent would have been wrong.

Last edited:
playing pro sports is a dream job. its the type of job young children grow up dreaming about. there are plenty of people that are gifted with great physical skills and ability who never realize there dreams of playing sports for a living for all kinds of reasons. everybody knows that athlete's work hard. i never said they didn't and i never said they didn't earn it. god what the hell are you reading? stop putting words in my mouth. i never said anybody was defending lj i simply gave my opinion on the thread subject. ill say it again. d west doing mama james would be a lame excuse for his poor performance if true. imo he should be able to play thru that. if that makes me emotionless in your eyes so be it. so from your response you think a poll here on this fine message board would be a big enough sample of people opinions and somehow prove you are right? how convenient for you. lol there is no right or wrong on this subject its just a matter of opinion. do you only have opinions that are popular? maybe from now on before you post you should have a poll so you know what opinion to have. just because most people might feel a certain way on a subject doesn't make them right. a long long time ago most people thought the world was flat. they were wrong. i bet the people who argued the world was round were called all kinds of names from people just like you.
You're deluded. Some people grow up wanting to be a doctor as their dream jobs. Some people grow up wanting to be a lawyer as their dream job. Growing up wanting to be a sports star may have been your dream job. Everyone is different.

You may or may not have grown up in a stable family but if I ever found out my mother (which wouldn't happen as fortunately my parents are happily married) was sleeping with a team mate, personally that would crush my faith in that team mate and I'm not sure I would want to be on the same court as him. You pulled the Kobe and Jordan examples. Neither of those unfortunate examples involved something teammates did to them or their family. They are super human efforts on their behalf whichever way you look at it. Favre's performance when his father passed was a super effort. They all dealt with their personal issues differently.

You're digging yourself a very deep hole.

Last edited:
You're deluded. Some people grow up wanting to be a doctor as their dream jobs. Some people grow up wanting to be a lawyer as their dream job. Growing up wanting to be a sports star may have been your dream job. Everyone is different.

You may or may not have grown up in a stable family but if I ever found out my mother (which wouldn't happen as fortunately my parents are happily married) was sleeping with a team mate, personally that would crush my faith in that team mate and I'm not sure I would want to be on the same court as him. You pulled the Kobe and Jordan examples. Neither of those unfortunate examples involved something teammates did to them or their family. They are super human efforts on their behalf whichever way you look at it. Favre's performance when his father passed was a super effort. They all dealt with their personal issues differently.

You're digging yourself a very deep hole.
im not digging any hole i don't agree with you. i feel sorry for lj if its true. it would be a big time betrayal and i would never talk to d west again and i would ask the team to trade him in the off season. all I'm saying is he should be able to put that stuff away for 2 and a half hours in the playoffs. yes i know everybody deals with it different[thank you captain obvious]. if that caused him to play like crap its a lame excuse imo. yes everybody has different dream jobs but comparing someone playing a game for a living to the blue collar working man busting his balls for chump change is delusional.

Last edited:
im not digging any hole i don't agree with you. i feel sorry for lj if its true. it would be a big time betrayal and i would never talk to d west again and i would ask the team to trade him in the off season. all I'm saying is he should be able to put that stuff away for 2 and a half hours in the playoffs. yes i know everybody deals with it different[thank you captain obvious]. if that caused him to play like crap its a lame excuse imo. yes everybody has different dream jobs but comparing someone playing a game for a living to the blue collar working man busting his balls for chump change is delusional.
So in reality you are agreeing that what you were typing before was silly at best and you in fact agree that people deal with situations in different means and that everyone has a different idea of a dream job and cannot be tarred with the same feather?

Don't ever begrudge successful people for being successful. There's usually a reason why they are successful.. unless your name is Donald Trump.

That wasn't so hard was it.

Last edited:
So in reality you are agreeing that what you were typing before was silly at best and you in fact agree that people deal with situations in different means and that everyone has a different idea of a dream job and cannot be tarred with the same feather?

Don't ever begrudge successful people for being successful. There's usually a reason why they are successful.. unless your name is Donald Trump.

That wasn't so hard was it.

lmao when did i post anything about begrudeing anybody for being successful?:D what are you on? are you alright? maybe your reading a diffrent thread? lol if if if if if lj quit on the team or used d west humping mama james as a excuse for playing like crap thats oh so lame imo.

Last edited:
lmao when did i post anything about begrudeing anybody for being successful?:D what are you on? are you alright? maybe your reading a diffrent thread? lol if if if if if lj quit on the team or used d west humping mama james as a excuse for playing like crap thats oh so lame imo.
I'm slowly swinging to the fact that you're just a very simple person. If you can't work out that I was merely pointing to the fact that there's usually a reason why successful people are successful than you're thicker than a piece of 4 by 2.

I was merely pointing to the fact that there's usually a reason why successful people are successful than you're thicker than a piece of 4 by 2.
and what does that have to do with the topic of the thread???ill ask again wtf are you on?? you wernt pointing out anything you said i said something that i never did. learn how to read little man:D

and what does that have to do with the topic of the thread???ill ask again wtf are you on?? you wernt pointing out anything you said i said something that i never did. learn how to read little man:D
I'm sure you don't need a better illustration of how my comment regarding someone who is successful relates to your bolded comment. I feel like I'm "conversing" with an eight year old right now.

Be a real shame to compare successful sports people who make good money for a living doing a "dream job" compared to the average man busting his balls for "chump change" wouldn't it captain insano.

Last edited:
I'm sure you don't need a better illustration of how my comment regarding someone who is successful relates to your bolded comment. I feel like I'm "conversing" with an eight year old right now.

Be a real shame to compare successful sports people who make good money for a living doing a "dream job" compared to the average man busting his balls for "chump change" wouldn't it captain insano.

omg man you have some problems . how is what i said begrudging someone from being successful? are you drunk or what? Christ let me try again. saying that a pro athlete has a real job when compared to the average working man is ludicrous and a joke. what i just said does not mean that i don't think people have a right to make as much money as they can or get the best job possible. begrudge means envy or to be envious. look it up in the dictionary you cement head lol. i never said anything including what you high lighted that said i was envious of anybody. :rolleyes::rolleyes: i finally realize the problem here. you speak a different language than i do:rolleyes:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back