Welcome to PatsFans.com

Rumor: Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom - Reason for Breakdown

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics Fan Forum' started by Real World, May 14, 2010.

1. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

WARNING:
    **Tabloid-Rumor-Hearsay-Apply lot's of Salt**

If this is true, it's messed up, and you could totally see where things would go south in a hurry. I highly doubt it's legit, but everyone keeps mentioning how disinterested Lebron looked after Game 3. Hmmm....

WCWP SPORTS: West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom - Reason for Breakdown

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, West does NOT have good taste in women!:bricks:
  3. eagle eye

eagle eye Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

He was averaging 27.2 minutes per game in the playoffs until the last two games where he average 11.5 so thats weird. He may have been injured though. If its true its sick.
  4. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#51 Jersey
    If this rumor has any sort of truth about it then it's disgraceful on behalf of Delonte West and Gloria James. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but what's more important to some people? Getting your end in or winning a championship with your team mates?

This is disturbing if true and I feel apathy for LeBron James given even the potential of this being correct.
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  5. eagle eye

eagle eye Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

West is a pretty disturbed individual by all accounts, thats why I'm finding it easy to believe it might be true.
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    Maybe ESPN can run with that, you know, include it in their LJ series. Has anyone actually seen any highlights from game 6 on ESPN? Maybe we can catch them on Classic ESPN.
    I've determined that if James stays in Cleveland, they need to hire Doug Collins as coach.
    Do you think the Cleveland players would be doing those camera poses before game 5 with Collins coaching, how about standing around in game 6 with over a minute still to play. Not that I'm a big fan of Collins, but he is what that team needs. I'm sure he would deal with West effectively if there is any merit to that rumor.
  7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey
    Beware of the anonymous "source". That's usually reporter speak for, "I just made it up" these days. Interesting story, but I'm not buying it. Hell, with how awful he played, I would have put it past LeBron to actually leak that story.
  8. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey
    Also, on the off chance that this rumor is indeed true, LeBron's exit from Cleveland is all but sealed. Personally, I hope he comes on down to Miami. :D
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    I guess choking runs in the family ...

LeBron choked on the court and sh is choking on ..... well ... you know what she's choking on.:p
  10. tuckeverlasting

tuckeverlasting Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

i'm not too sure that's a great idea. didn't doug collins get fired in chicago for fooling around with someone's wife ?
  11. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    I never heard that. I know he's a disciplinarian, and that's what Cleveland needs. I still can't get over the pre-game antics of game 5. Did anyone else besides the Celtic players and ESPN see this?
  12. Disco Volante

Disco Volante Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

13. BradyManny

BradyManny Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

This isn't the first rumor I've heard about Delonte and something like this. So I'm actually buying this one.
  14. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

whats lj excuse for last year and the year before that? even if d west was humping mama james thats not a excuse to play like ****. a true pro would be able to focus on the game and after he could kick some ass.
  15. ausbacker

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#51 Jersey
    Don't be daft. Professionals across all walks of life aren't immune to emotional breakdowns. Spare me the true professional wank. A mum is a mum.
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  16. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    No kidding. It's just like a player who is going through a divorce, it effects his game no matter how good of a player.
  17. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

im not buying it. if anything the game is a escape from life's trouble's. its a opportunity to get ones mind off whats troubling you. lj and the cavs just aren't good enough. i don't care who d west was humping. other profesionals have real jobs. lj plays a game for a living. thats a big difference.
  18. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#24 Jersey
    Kobe is the only exception that comes to mind. He actually DOMINATED amidst the rape charges a few years back.
  19. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    Not only is it not an escape, its not really a game to a player. When an employee puts 8,9,10 hours a day into thier occupation, I would say its a "real" job.
    Hey, I'm heading to a game today, don't have to worry about anything else in the world, because thier is no pressure, no media asking questions, and no fans in the stands commenting. Good thing I don't have a real job.
  20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey

Yup ... that was way messed up ... he's clearly not human when on the court.
  21. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

michael jordans father was murdered and he used it as motivation. imagine the pain he was in during the playoffs that year. he didn't use it as a crutch.
  22. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

lmao ya i know poor lj having to go to work and play b ball for a living. thats got to be tough. and all that money he makes. thats got to be hard also. give me a break:rolleyes: i got news for you. your mommy and most all mommies like to have a sex life. if lj quit or played like crap because d west was humping his mom then hes a quitter and a ***** who has no mental toughness. great truly great players thrive under pressure. they love the spot lite and a jammed packed arena. playing basketball isnt a real job. the key word is playing.
  23. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    Obviously, you have never competed professionally, or tried to get to that level.
    Tiger Woods practices putting by, taking the putter back in his backswing.....for three hours straight. Try that move for 15 minutes. Your right, the just go to the gym and play ball for lots of money, nothing to it.
  24. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

lol i never said that being a pro athlete wasn't hard but it isn't a real job. comparing a pro athlete to someone who busts his balls all week for 60000 a year delivering packages or being a police officer is a joke. that's what you did. please don't speak like you know anything about me or what I've done. its obvious you have never competed for anything or you wouldn't have the attitude you have. boohoo my mom got humped bye d west i just cant play tonight or last night. give me a break please:rolleyes::rolleyes: if that's the reason he sucked then hes a joke. suck it up and go out and play for Christ sake. many many have dealt with far worse than that.:rolleyes: ray allens son almost died last year during the playoffs. botton line is you think d west doing lj mom is a legit excuse for choking and playing like crap. i dont. great players overcome sh1t like that.
  25. ausbacker

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#51 Jersey
    LeBron hasn't used it if it's reported as true. You're making yourself look like a flog with your line of thought. It seems like you have some interesting opinions on life, opinions which I don't share but you're entitled to your point of view.. even if it's wrong ;).

People respond to situations in different means. You can't say or paint a picture with the same brush for everyone.
  26. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    Obviously, the guy is drinking. If he isn't, it would be a great excuse. I'd like him to tell an athlete face to face that they don't have a real job. That they don't bust thier balls because they aren't delivering packages. It's inconsequential how much money they are making when they are faced with expectations or real life situations (tho, if they are making upper echelon $$ they might feel more pressure).
    Yea, most fans on this site would kill to be an athlete. But not too many would argue that its not a real job or that they don't bust it. What a joke.
  27. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

you want to think I'm a flog [whatever that is lol]i could care less. we are expressing are opinions. thats what message boards are for. yes people respond to different situations diffenetly[no sh!t] i think everybody knows that. the thread title says d west sleeping with lj mom reason for breakdown. i never said it was true. i said if it was true. now you want to tell me who the flog is:rolleyes: read what i said. let me make it clear. IF d west did hump lj mom and that's the reason lj choked and played like crap . i think that's a unbelievably lame excuse. i don't know why you think that's so interesting or so unusual. maybe its a Australian thing. i don't know but your the who's wrong. try to stay on topic and don't get so personnel it makes you look like a wank[whatever that is] oh I'm dying to hear what you think my opinions on life are from what I've posted on this thread. I'm thinking your big on stereo typing people.
  28. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

seriously do you know how to read? did i say that athletes don't work hard ? please find where i said that. pro athletes play a game for a living. i would be happy to tell any pro athlete that they don't have a real job because 99 percent would agree with me. it is not inconsequential what athletes make. they have it made and are set for life. they are worth millions and compared to the working man don't have a care in the world. when was the last time you heard a athlete worried he might not have health insurance. put the crack pipe down . if true am i to assume you think that d west sleeping with lj mom is a legitimate excuse to play like dog sh!t? that is the thread topic after all. i know your slow so ill repeat myself i said if it was true.
  29. ausbacker

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#51 Jersey
    It's clear as day that you're a bigot and a fool. Go on and mock my country again would you. Idiots transgress nations and just like the USA you're a idiot in Australia too.

Not only have you expressed that being an elite sportsperson is not a proper job but you've also stated that LeBron isn't allowed to be overcome by emotions over the rightfully or wrongfully reported relationship between his mother and a team mate because he should be professional. The comments are if reported as true and people are inclined to believe it because the rumours have come from credible sources and fit West's profile and personal acumen.

I'd be happy to take you up in that a couple of polls could be started from this topic just to get a feel of what "normal" people would find acceptable. I'd hazard a thought you would be in the minority.

You're an idiot and will be painted with that brush forever moving forward because of your "contributions" to this topic.
  30. captain insano

captain insano Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm a bigot because i don't think someone sleeping with your mom is a good excuse to choke a game away? lmao . i didn't say being a sports person isn't a proper job its a dream job that's the point dumb ass. its a game for christ sake lol. i didn't say lebron wasn't allowed to be overcome by emotion. i said its a lame excuse for letting his team himself and the entire city of cleveland down. i think he should be able to suck it up for 3 hours . call me crazy:rolleyes: do you really think some poll on a message board would some how validate your views? its kind of a small polling sample don't you think? lol. i mocked your country??? your a bit insecure aren't you? i love Australia. i don't understand your insults like flog or wank lol. my god man get a grip lol. the only thing that's clear is you don't have any brain cells left from all those huge foster bears you have been drinking. try to be a little more tolerant of other peoples opinions. its makes you look like a fool when you start name calling and foaming at the mouth.