PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor? Dallas to trade with Miami up to #12 for #27 and Barber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
It's probably a conditional trade. If the guy the Cowboys want isn't there at 12, the trade won't happen. Looks like Barber is considered expendable. If the above mentioned trade falls through, would the Pats want to reunite the former Minnesota Golden Gophers in the same backfield again?

It's probably a conditional trade. If the guy the Cowboys want isn't there at 12, the trade won't happen. Looks like Barber is considered expendable. If the above mentioned trade falls through, would the Pats want to reunite the former Minnesota Golden Gophers in the same backfield again?

I would give our #44 and maybe a 3rd in 2011 for Barber,not much more though.

It might be what Maroney needs......... I've always liked Barber, wouldn't mind seeing him in a Pats uni............

I would give our #44 and maybe a 3rd in 2011 for Barber,not much more though.
WOW, thats a lot, you don't think Dallas would trade him for a 2nd staight up? Don't forget you get the privilege of paying his contract.

I would give up a 3rd - maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye