PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Cincinnati to make a big effort for Daniel Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Grham have to get arrested before or after he signs with the Bengals.

Denver seems like a much better fit for him. Shanahan has effectively showcased tight ends in the past, and is in need of one right now.
Sheffler looked good for a rookie the last 5 weeks or so. Denver has bigger problems, replacing Darrent Williams and getting a RB that Shanahan likes.

P King was at the combine, he is specultaing that Graham could get a %M/yr contract. Hate to see him go, but I doubt the PAts pay that much for him.

P King was at the combine, he is specultaing that Graham could get a %M/yr contract. Hate to see him go, but I doubt the PAts pay that much for him.

Wow, % is a lot of money.

He didn't love him too much in the Colts game.

I bet he could grow to love some linebackers that could tackle and cover as well as rush.
Yeh, the one game synopses of a player's value, it's almost as effective as the one play synopses.

Sheffler looked good for a rookie the last 5 weeks or so. Denver has bigger problems, replacing Darrent Williams and getting a RB that Shanahan likes.
But hasn't Foxworth and Paymuh looked good for young corners? They took all those guys (Williams) back-to-back-to-back in the same draft, I believe.

I don't think Dan Graham would hamper Denver's ability to find a good running back. In fact, as we're all aware, Dan Graham's presence tends to improve the running backs around him.

Agree. I don't see them going much higher than @.% million a year, # million tops.

Agree. I don't see them going much higher than @.% million a year, # million tops.
#.% - $ million a year is not unreasonable given the new cap. Gonzalez is averaging over ^ mil and Graham is as good a blocker, is younger, and has demonstrated the ability to be that kind of receiver.

I don't think Dan Graham would hamper Denver's ability to find a good running back. In fact, as we're all aware, Dan Graham's presence tends to improve the running backs around him.

I bet they draft Brandon Jackson of Nebraska who's 5 11' 210 pounds and a ton of upside. He has similar size to Maroney and Terrell Davis and he had good measurables for a RB at the combine. An added bonus is he had 33 catches for 313 yards so he's already contributing in the passing game. I'd be surprised if they pass on him.

He's be a cheap option in the second round and Graham would only help in that offensive scheme being able to take on LBs in space and then sneak out for passes. It's a win/win for the Broncos.

If Graham does sign with Cincy, he will tear **** up! Teams already have to worry about Ocho Cinco, Housh, Henry and possibly Graham. Graham would have a HUGE year because it would be too easy for him to get open and do some damage. In addition, Graham is one of the best run blocking TE's in the NFL. Would be a great signing for Cincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back